I sincerely hope that you are Hellmuth's accountI really doit would prove that despite his marriage, Hellmuth doesn't get laid enough
fyp
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, I am Guessing he lost his gig at the school on the East Coast where he used to Teach.Wondering if the scandal followed him out West yet?I have little doubt that when he claims to be a PhD he is what he claims to be to a greater or lesser extent......He's also one of the biggest Trolls I've ever seen who’s Asperger's Syndrome manifests itself as a bizarre form of cyclical antisocial delusion. It seemingly goes into latency or low periods much like the cycles of bi-polar disorder during which he may actually make a generally coherent post or two, but for the most part he just sort of disappears. Then every few months or so the "manic" phase of his Asperger's kicks in and he pops up either here or on 2+2 and begin posting ego driven delusional crap (he may even believe he is actually Hellmuth) which invariably devolves into flame wars and locked threads. He seriously believes he is being perceived as some sort of cult-like hero or "winning threads" when, at best, he is locking horns with a fellow Troll who also isn't smart enough to know when he's behind and they EACH wind up looking like fools.For the record, I have known many PhDs from the Ivy League and other top universities. Some are brilliant. Others, well not so much. A person can do well in a specialized field and and perhaps even excel academically - but ultimately have a bit of a broken mind and fail in many other aspects of life. Gman is a broken person, no matter who he "really" is (when he claims to be someone, he should be forced to reveal his "True Identity" or be banned).He is going to ignore this post or try to twist it.

gmanshades: pulling random words out the dictionary and inserting them out of context into his posts since 2005.considering you have proven your social skills via purchasing poker player endorsed energy drinks for your ex gf, and your intellectual prowess by representing cornell in a way that makes me laugh at what i used to think was a decent school, i think you sir, are a winner. really, dn doesn't care what you think. your opinion is of no value to him. but if you want to get into his brain trust, try and send him some pottery.

I am the lifeblood of FCP. And if you knew my identity you would almost certainly not say this.
Could you finally out yourself as Phil Hellmuth and be done with it already?
All I will say is that it is possible I have more WSOP bracelets than Daniel.
delusional totally and if you do we don't care
Again, I am Guessing he lost his gig at the school on the East Coast where he used to Teach.Wondering if the scandal followed him out West yet?I have little doubt that when he claims to be a PhD he is what he claims to be to a greater or lesser extent......He's also one of the biggest Trolls I've ever seen who’s Asperger's Syndrome manifests itself as a bizarre form of cyclical antisocial delusion. It seemingly goes into latency or low periods much like the cycles of bi-polar disorder during which he may actually make a generally coherent post or two, but for the most part he just sort of disappears. Then every few months or so the "manic" phase of his Asperger's kicks in and he pops up either here or on 2+2 and begin posting ego driven delusional crap (he may even believe he is actually Hellmuth) which invariably devolves into flame wars and locked threads. He seriously believes he is being perceived as some sort of cult-like hero or "winning threads" when, at best, he is locking horns with a fellow Troll who also isn't smart enough to know when he's behind and they EACH wind up looking like fools.For the record, I have known many PhDs from the Ivy League and other top universities. Some are brilliant. Others, well not so much. A person can do well in a specialized field and and perhaps even excel academically - but ultimately have a bit of a broken mind and fail in many other aspects of life. Gman is a broken person, no matter who he "really" is (when he claims to be someone, he should be forced to reveal his "True Identity" or be banned).He is going to ignore this post or try to twist it.
well put ,and I agree he will ignore or twist it. this thread never ends. I think I agree with Kurt and go with lock this thread before he posts anymore.
gmanshades: pulling random words out the dictionary and inserting them out of context into his posts since 2005.considering you have proven your social skills via purchasing poker player endorsed energy drinks for your ex gf, and your intellectual prowess by representing cornell in a way that makes me laugh at what i used to think was a decent school, i think you sir, are a winner. really, dn doesn't care what you think. your opinion is of no value to him. but if you want to get into his brain trust, try and send him some pottery.
gmanshade = andy bernard?
Hellmuth flats with aces (again), sees the flop three-handed, and goes busto.HAHAHAAAAAA
He's made a Million Dollars from trapping.He lets them steal small pot after small pot then when they get it all in their drawing dead and he's got the nuts.usually
I'll say it again. Wow. I think this is a little much but I find it odd that gmanshade hasn't responded yet.