2009 Wsop $10,000 World Championship No Limit Hold'em

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gg Daniel

Looks like tan bikini tube tops, but are the outfits painted on those models around Hellmuth? Bodypainted models are uber sexy.

Hoss is sick.A Loose Call Almost Pays OffMatt Hawrilenko made it 900 to play from the button and the big blind moved all in for 4,300. Hawrilenko made the call.Big Blind: :5c :qhHawrilenko: :3h :7dA flop of :jh:qh:ts gave the big blind top set and Hawrilenko a gut shot, which he filled with the :4h on the turn. Just when it looked like the hand was locked up though, the river changed things again, pairing the board with the :club: and giving the big blind a full house.Hawrilenko slipped to 19,000 after the hand.

Good luck to everyone, who is playing. I just saw the blurb on pokernews where one guy almost lost half of the split pot, because he didn't show his cards when they ended up playing the board. He was lucky enough to have a nice dealer, opponent and floor man to allow the mucked cards, which were still on the table, to be retrieved. Now that I think about it, it kinda makes sense - if you muck your cards, you're out of the hand. Then again, I can also see how it's easy to go wrong on that one, as you're not using any of your hand cards.
It shouldn't be up to whether you have a nice dealer. Once the player chose to muck his hand, the dealer should have mucked them - one player to a hand, etc.

I'm disappointed. I really felt a big run coming from DN today. I was looking all day, and not one update, which surprised me being that he was at the feature table. Then I finally see one, and find out he busted! :club:

Hellmuth is genius - my guess is that the amount of income he brings in - not by playing poker is more than 99 percent of the people playing poker for a living and he deserves itgod help me no one is dying to find out what Jesus Furgeson is up to next. He's the Howard Stern of Poker - showing up for every tourney late is complete genius because he always ensured that his entrance would be filmed - the guy is on a whole other level in self promotion than any poker player alivemaking money without any risk beats gambling well any day

I'm disappointed. I really felt a big run coming from DN today. I was looking all day, and not one update, which surprised me being that he was at the feature table. Then I finally see one, and find out he busted! :club:
What happened to his most recent blog (posted Saturday night at midnight) saying he was sick but focused and ready after watching all the Rocky movies?

Official Day 1C NumbersThe final count is in, and 1,697 players came out for Day 1C of the 2009 WSOP Main Event. That brings the total number of registered players over the first three days to 3,686.By comparison, 2008's Day 1C attracted 1,928 players. In 2007 1,743 players started on Day 1C and in 2006 there were 2,160

What happened to his most recent blog (posted Saturday night at midnight) saying he was sick but focused and ready after watching all the Rocky movies?
Not sure what happened to it.I don't see Gov online to ask him.

Chip LeadersJeff Lisandro 125000Tsai Chen 96000Yan Chen 85000Marc Naalden 84000Igor Borukhov 79000Andy 'BKiCe' Seth 76000

Chip LeadersJeff Lisandro 125000Tsai Chen 96000Yan Chen 85000Marc Naalden 84000Igor Borukhov 79000Andy 'BKiCe' Seth 76000
this jeff lisandro guy is having quite the world series.....
Was it really? Just out of curiousity, have you ever seen a bad game?
I went to the Mets game today. So yes I have.
Day 1C of the 2009 Wsop $10,000 World Championship No Limit Hold'em starts at noon Vegas time today and Daniel will be playing.Vtlaxer started a general WSOP Main Event thread here.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=137190Daniel's Twitter Updates are available through a link on FCP.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/daniel-negreanu/twitter.phpUpdates as usual are available at Poker Newshttp://www.pokernews.com/wsop/2009/event-57/day1c/Good Luck today Daniel and other FCPers who are playing.Daniel's Twitter Updatesm at the feature table5 July 2009, 5:27 pmRealKidPoker: Out of the wsop and don't really care. So sick I just need a bed.
Nose dripping like a water faucet, head pounding. So bizarre. Must have caught something. I played uber bad at the wsop. Had no chance.So has the horseshoe officially fell out of your ass like ol Mike the Mouth said it would?