2009 Wsop $10,000 World Championship No Limit Hold'em

Day 1C of the 2009 Wsop $10,000 World Championship No Limit Hold'em starts at noon Vegas time today and Daniel will be playing.Vtlaxer started a general WSOP Main Event thread here.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=137190Daniel's Twitter Updates are available through a link on FCP.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/daniel-negreanu/twitter.phpUpdates as usual are available at Poker Newshttp://www.pokernews.com/wsop/2009/event-57/day1c/Good Luck today Daniel and other FCPers who are playing.Daniel's Twitter Updates4 July 2009, 9:07 pmRealKidPoker: I just found an error in Rocky 3! In Rocky I he was 30 and Micky 76. When Mickey dies in Rockey III it says 1905-81. Oops!4 July 2009, 9:37 pmRealKidPoker: When I was a kid I cried when Clubber Lang knocked out Rocky. Get em' Balboa!!! Beat that chump! July 2009, 9:49 pmRealKidPoker: Lang goes down... Now bring on Drago. Rocky Maration 3 down and 3 to go since Rocky Balboa counts.4 July 2009, 10:23 pmRealKidPoker: Creed all hype Drago all business "If he dies, he dies." He died. Rocky will avenge him!4 July 2009, 11:13 pmRealKidPoker: To win the main event you have to take beating after beating, show some heart and handle adversity. Um just like Rocky does!5 July 2009, 1:51 pmRealKidPoker: No tweets today cause I think I'm at the feature table5 July 2009, 5:27 pmRealKidPoker: Out of the wsop and don't really care. So sick I just need a bed.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gl fcper's and Daniel

Yep, they saw the day 2b clusterfuck coming. More confusion though has to result:

Scheduling NotesDays 1c and 1d will be playing five levels, it was just announced by Jack Effel. Day 2a, on Tuesday, will play five levels. Day 2b will play only four levels. Then when the field combines on Day 3, we'll all be on Level 10.Got that? We're not sure the players in the room got that. The level of murmuring has risen substantially during the announcement. Effel says the reason why Day 1c and Day 1d will play five levels instead of four is to make sure everyone can fit in the combined Day 2b field.
And no tweets from Daniel today, they put him on the feature table :club:.

Seth Puts Opponent on IceAndy "BKiCe" Seth had chipped his way up to 48,000 here in the early going, and he'd find himself tangled up in a big pot just moments ago.On a flop of 5 :4h J :5c Q :club: , Seth and his opponent engaged in a betting and raising war, and all of the chips finally went into the middle. Seth tabled Q :3h 9 :qh for top pair and the heart draw, looking to catch up to his opponent's A :D A :jh . The 6 :ts on the turn was an airball, but the river brought the 4 :D and the flush for Seth. He's earned his first knockout of the day, and that's good enough to chip him up to 65,000.

Good luck to everyone, who is playing. I just saw the blurb on pokernews where one guy almost lost half of the split pot, because he didn't show his cards when they ended up playing the board. He was lucky enough to have a nice dealer, opponent and floor man to allow the mucked cards, which were still on the table, to be retrieved. Now that I think about it, it kinda makes sense - if you muck your cards, you're out of the hand. Then again, I can also see how it's easy to go wrong on that one, as you're not using any of your hand cards.

Drums on the AmazonWe can hear the sound of drums in the hallway and all of the various media folk are running toward the entrance near the feature table.Hellmuth approacheth.

Ladies and Gentlemen...... Phil Hellmuth has just arrived to take his seat at the secondary featured table.Oh yeah, and he's wearing a remarkably short skirt. :ts:club:

He's lost it...

Negreanu All In and BehindDaniel Negreanu has been sliding down the board since play began, and we recently overheard the "All in," announcement from the microphone over on the featured table.Action is hard to catch at that table, but it appears Negreanu called a raise before the flop. When we walked up to the hand, the first three cards were already out on the table, showing T :5c 7 :club: T :D . The unknown opponent led out with 4,200, and Negreanu moved all in for 6,075. His opponent considered for about thirty seconds before making the call.ShowdownNegreanu: 3 :3h 3 :D Opponent: Q :qh Q :ts The turn was the 6 :4h , and Negreanu's opponent let out a big, "Whoa!" Negreanu chuckled and gave him a pat on the shoulder. "A six? You're scared of a six?!" With one card separating him from the exit, Kid Poker watched a blank J :jh land on the river, ending his day and his WSOP for this year.