So many bad beats already in the WSOP ME that surely it is rigged for ESPN to get ratings. I mean you just would not see this online.for example: Straight Flush No Good for DanzerWe caught this hand as the chips were being counted on the river.Patrik Danzer held 8h 9h on a board of 5s 7h Ah 10h Jh. Unfortunately for him, that wasn't good enough to win as his opponent, Christian Jeppsson held Kh Qh for the royal.Danzer still has his starting stack of 30,000 while Jeppsson has 50,000---Set Over Set Hurts TureniecIt could have been worse for Michael Tureniec. We heard the fateful words "All in and call on 91!" ring out from the dealer at Tureniec's table. Tureniec showed down {4-Diamonds} {4-Spades} on a {7-Hearts} {J-Spades} {4-Hearts} flop. His opponent had a biger set, {7-Spades} {7-Clubs}. The turn and river bricked out, forcing Tureniec to double his opponent up. It only cost Tureniec 11,375 chips, knocking him back to 35,000.---Cooler Alert: Straight Flush vs. QuadsOn a board of {J-Diamonds} {J-Hearts} {8-Spades} {7-Spades} {J-Spades}, a player bet 1,500 into Radek Stockner. Stockner made a large raise to 6,250 and his opponent reraised to 12,000. Stockner moved all in and his opponent immediately called for his last 25,000.Opponent: {A-Spades} {J-Clubs}Stockner: {9-Spades} {10-Spades}That's right - the river brought the ultimate action card, giving Stockner a straight flush and his opponent quad jacks.Radek Stockner eliminates his opponent and takes the large pot with his straight flush, moving up to 67,500.---Wooka WalksWith the action slowly folding round to Wooka Kim in the small blind, she opened with a raise to 700.Steve Paul-Ambrose made the call from the big blind, and when Kim checked the {9-Clubs}{10-Clubs}{2-Spades} flop, he fired out 900.Kim then made it 3,000 to go before Paul-Ambrose instantly made it 10,000 to put Kim all in. Kim obliged by sliding her last ten yellow 1,000-denomination chips into the pot and the cards were tabled.Kim: {A-Spades}{A-Diamonds}Paul-Ambrose: {K-Clubs}{K-Diamonds}With Paul-Ambrose in bad shape to only a king, or running straight or flush cards, he would hit gin on the turn when it landed the {K-Hearts}.Now needing to catch her two-outer to stay alive, Kim would unfortunately only see the {j-Diamonds} land on the river, and a hasty exit follow.---Another Sick CoolerA player on the button opened the pot with a raise to 900, and Troy Gibson made the call from the big blind. The flop rolled out {K-Spades} {A-Diamonds} {10-Hearts} and Gibson checked. His opponent made a continuation bet of 1,100 and he called.The turn card was the {K-Clubs} to pair the board. Gibson checked again, this time calling a bet of 1,200. The river card came the {4-Hearts}, and it didn't really look like an exciting card, but it sure brought the action. Gibson checked again, and this time his opponent made a real bet, flicking out 6,000 chips. Gibson paused for a moment before moving all in with the covering stack. The other player instantly called, turning over {A-Clubs} {A-Hearts} for the top full house. But it was no good. Gibson tabled {K-Diamonds} {K-Hearts} for the stone-cold four-of-a-kind kings.The table all stood from their chairs, some with their hands over their mouths and faces, and some passing along the story to adjacent tables. Brad Garrett was clutching his chest. "My heart was beating," he said, "and I wasn't even in the hand!"People should stop rigging live poker just for action flops and tv coverage. I'm glad I play online where there is no rigging at all.

After reading this, I'm never going to whine about bad beats again. This has to be one of the most heinous compilations of poker bad luck I've ever seen.*L*T*

After reading this, I'm never going to whine about bad beats again. This has to be one of the most heinous compilations of poker bad luck I've ever seen.*L*T*
You read it huh?
My point was, who cares about other peoples' bad beats? I sure as hell don't.
Just checking.*L*T*
Ive been saying live poker is rigged for years. That little shuffle machine is def out to get yah.
You do know that they don't use shuffle machines at the WSOP?(Regular cash games, I agree, the shuffle machine sets up bad beats instead of randomizing the cards.)
You do know that they don't use shuffle machines at the WSOP?(Regular cash games, I agree, the shuffle machine sets up bad beats instead of randomizing the cards.)
I never played the wsop but always thought it would be funny to get out my my seat at a cash table and start punching the top of the shuffle machine...maybe pushing the buttons a few extra times....bending the door back a little to far...
Base Dealing FTW!

Flesch Survives Day with One-Outer for Straight Flush!Mark Flesch has survived day two by the absolute skin of his teeth.His last chips were in the middle on a flop of Qc Jc 9c with Flesch holding a powerful Kc Kh but his opponent flipped Ac 2c for the nut flush.Flesch was left drawing to just one out, and it wasn't the 3h on the turn, but amazingly the Tc hit the river to give Flesch a straight-flush!What a way to end the day! He'll survive with a helluva story to tell with around 30,000 chips.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------H-U-G-E Pot For SmithThis hand occurred before the dinner break.Paul Darden raised to 800 from under the gun and got two callers; one in middle position and one on the button, Garrett Smith.The flop came down Qd Qc Td. Darden checked, the next player bet 3,000, and then Smith raised to 8,000. Darden called before the player in the middle reraised all in for 10,875. Smith called and Darden called, building a plump pot.The turn brought the 3c and Darden moved all in for 45,825 total. Smith made the call for his last 44,750.Showdown:Darden: Kx QxUnknown player: Ax QxSmith: Tx TxSmith had flopped a full house and was set up to win a massive pot if his opponents didn't improve on the river. The river was dealt the 6s and Smith's hand held strong. He is now up to 125,000 chips.The middle-position player was all in and eliminated on the hand, while Darden was left with just 2,000 chips.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Table 45 just recalled to us a very surreal hand.Under the gun opened with a raise. A player in early position then put in a 3-bet before the the button put in yet another reraise. The deep starting stacks allowed the UTG player to 5-bet before finally the EP player moved all in!The button couldn't believe the carnage that was going down as he said he folded Ks Kc. The UTG player also tabled Kh Kd and found himself in one of the worst preflop spots possible as his opponent revealed Ah Ad.Not only had the king outs gone for the UTG player, but both players had the same suits so he also a flush would not help either. With only a straight to save him, the board bricked out rather anticlimactically and the aces held to scoop the pot.