Wsop Fantasy Pool Results

Well the points have been tallied and the results are in! The tie breaker question played a critical role in this years Fantasy Pool!Here is a link to the Final Standings, Results, and Winners:http://fullcontactpoker.com/wsop09/results.phpWinner's will be contacted via email either over the weekend or early next week.Thanks everyone for signing up!!

I was waaaay down the list...Perhaps I shouldn't have randomly chosen my matchups like I did......As a plus, I was <$15K off of my prediction of what DN would cash for.Me: $346,218Actual: $331,867Quickly scanning the list, I see BiffGoods was really close (he guessed $333,000)

I won third prize. :club: This is just great.Edit: I realized by posting that I've never been active on these forums. Only spend time reading, shame on me, guess I should be more active.

I won third prize. :club: This is just great.Edit: I realized by posting that I've never been active on these forums. Only spend time reading, shame on me, guess I should be more active.
congrats!