Favorite Quote After Someone Goes Bust In Poker

When you are ahead on the flop...get turned...then hit a miracle on the river..."A suck a resuck situation...just like a 69...my favorite"

I usually type something like "WOWWWW nh" when my KK gets busted by 99 with a 4 bet preflop or some crazy shite. live action i dont usually say much, I dont wanna get beat up. I am tough online though.

asianman01: 21093451!@##asianman01: u are the luckiest sob, how the fcuk u got AA thereCH3CK RAISE: BING BLANG BLAOWCH3CK RAISE: CH3CK RAISE IN THE HOUSECH3CK RAISE: I JUST WON $700 FROM YOUCH3CK RAISE: YOU COULD HAVE USED IT TO BUY SOME FOODCH3CK RAISE: BUT U CAN'T NOWCH3CK RAISE: UZ IMMA CASH IT OUTasianman01: and rub it on ur fat man tittz u fat ****CH3CK RAISE: WRONGCH3CK RAISE: TRY AGAINCH3CK RAISE: TIMES UPCH3CK RAISE: IM GONNA USE THIS $700 TO GET THIS H00KER OFF CRAIGSLIST NAMED TANISHA WHO SAID SHE'LL DO ANYTHING FOR $500 AND WRITE "ASIANMAN01" ON HER LOWER BACK W A RED SHARPIE AND PUMP HER STARFISH DOGGYSTYLE WITH NO JIMMYHAT WHILE I FOCUS ON UR SCREEN NAMERelaxurMind: ROFLAmbitionONE: owwwwnnneddRelaxurMind: u sikk fk lolll

asianman01: 21093451!@##asianman01: u are the luckiest sob, how the fcuk u got AA thereCH3CK RAISE: BING BLANG BLAOWCH3CK RAISE: CH3CK RAISE IN THE HOUSECH3CK RAISE: I JUST WON $700 FROM YOUCH3CK RAISE: YOU COULD HAVE USED IT TO BUY SOME FOODCH3CK RAISE: BUT U CAN'T NOWCH3CK RAISE: UZ IMMA CASH IT OUTasianman01: and rub it on ur fat man tittz u fat ****CH3CK RAISE: WRONGCH3CK RAISE: TRY AGAINCH3CK RAISE: TIMES UPCH3CK RAISE: IM GONNA USE THIS $700 TO GET THIS H00KER OFF CRAIGSLIST NAMED TANISHA WHO SAID SHE'LL DO ANYTHING FOR $500 AND WRITE "ASIANMAN01" ON HER LOWER BACK W A RED SHARPIE AND PUMP HER STARFISH DOGGYSTYLE WITH NO JIMMYHAT WHILE I FOCUS ON UR SCREEN NAMERelaxurMind: ROFLAmbitionONE: owwwwnnneddRelaxurMind: u sikk fk lolll
/thread
omg no way.
I ****ing hate it when people type "oh" or "oops" after busting me.
Me too! Makes me wanna punch them in the face and say, "oops".
Post of the month easily