Favorite Quote After Someone Goes Bust In Poker

For some reason today I keep remembering the hand between Phil Laak and Mike Matusow on HSP. In the hand Laak flops the King high flush and Matusow flops a draw. Laak bets small on the flop, checks the turn and then smooth calls a bet from Matusow. On the river Matusow insta-moves allin with a missed draw and Laak insta-calls. Matusow says: "I thought he might have had the draw..." after losing around a 250k pot.Off-camera Jennifer Harman can be heard asking Daniel N if he wants to stake Matusow so he can continue to play, and daniel says "...he went broke....that's the way he plays: good, good, good, and then it's 'I'm all-in....woops, I'm drawing dead.'"any other thoughts on memorable lines after going broke?gmanshade

ch3ckraise: BING BLANG BLAOWch3ckraise: CH3CK RAISE IN THA HOUSEch3ckraise: I JUST WON $50.00 FROM YOUch3ckraise: U COULD HAVE USED IT TO BUY SOME FOODch3ckraise: BUT YOU CANT NOWch3ckraise: CUZ IMMA CASH IT OUTch3ckraise: AND RUB IT ON MY TITT1ES

ch3ckraise: BING BLANG BLAOWch3ckraise: CH3CK RAISE IN THA HOUSEch3ckraise: I JUST WON $50.00 FROM YOUch3ckraise: U COULD HAVE USED IT TO BUY SOME FOODch3ckraise: BUT YOU CANT NOWch3ckraise: CUZ IMMA CASH IT OUTch3ckraise: AND RUB IT ON MY TITT1ES
:club:
ch3ckraise: U COULD HAVE USED IT TO BUY SOME FOODch3ckraise: BUT YOU CANT NOWch3ckraise: CUZ IMMA CASH IT OUTch3ckraise: AND RUB IT ON MY TITT1ES
Is this a running joke at 2+2 or something because I heard someone type this into chat on Bodog like yesterday?

Did anyone say:ty fish, now I can buy my gf a lot of pro poker player drink now.yet?Mark

I had one against someone last night after I sucked out and hit my straight vs. his set.Villain: God fucking hates me.Me: God doesn't hate you, he just loves me more.(Thought it was funny at the time.) :club: