Heat Exhaustion Leads To A Fall

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok Spademan or Chgocubs99 you are good lol I do admit that your joke account is funny :club: poor chrozzo, and I am not that ****ing old thank you to work in the Health industry for forty years maybe 30 lol.
What possibly gave you the idea that it was Cubs or Spademan?It's not.It's not me either.
What possibly gave you the idea that it was Cubs or Spademan?It's not.It's not me either.
who? Gallo was my 1st pick but it out flatly denies it. Cubs44 was my 2nd choice then I went to look at my profile thought of someone else, but then other people visited since so it covered his tracks? Not sure how much of a practical joker he is tho, cause I don't know him well enough.
I think that you're taking this remarkably well. I also think that the number of stories you can make up to explain a scar in that spot and of that shape is staggering.
This is a good idea
  • 3 weeks later...

HOLY HELL Dude!! That one pic where the skin is pushed back is effin gnarly, I didnt know there was that much meat on the head (Get it? Meat head...).

Okay, when someone asks you have two answers:1st, if a guy asks you you say:"Some punk gang bangers tried to jack my ride. They caught me by surprise with a tire iron, so they got a lucky shot in. They're still in the hospital. Both of them."2nd, if a chick asks you:"I was picking up my puppy from the animal rescue, he's a 3 month old golden retriever, and a little girl was in front of me. When she went up to pet a large pit bull, I saw that he was about to attack so I jumped in front of the girl and the dog bit me instead. What could I do? I didn't want the little girl to get hurt. Luckily she is okay, and so is my new puppy; Marley."
I have a problem with this negative stereotype. Puerto Ricans are lazy.

Sandwedge. This is one example of "What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger." Hopefully, you'll remember what happened, you'll avoid the same conditions, you can help others to know how to avoid what happened to you, and you can use this experience to help you overcome future obstacles.I'm impressed by your good-spirited attitude, and I'm happy that you appear to be recovering well.

I thought of this thread today. I worked on a roof all day in 90-100 heat. I was wrapping up for the day and about to get on a ladder 20 feet off the pavement and I thought about Sandwedge passing out. It took me a couple minutes to work up the courage to get on the ladder. Went through 4.5 liters of water up there. Got home and pissed for about 2 minutes straight.

updated pic?
The joke replies to this must be endless, but after getting home from a long shift at work, I just can't come up with anything good enough, so I'll just post a pic I took this morning. I think it's really healing well. I don't mind having a scar. In fact, I've got one on the other side of my forehead from a car wreck 26 years ago. That scar didn't prevent me from getting married.... twice.I think it's truly amazing how quickly the body can heal itself. Today is exactly 3 weeks since I fell.Thanks again for all the well-wishes.edit: I've pretty much recovered from everything, except my jaw is still a little sore, and I've lost feeling on part of my forehead ( kind of in the middle of the reverse "c"). I don't know if I'll ever get it back.img_0313.jpg
The joke replies to this must be endless, but after getting home from a long shift at work, I just can't come up with anything good enough, so I'll just post a pic I took this morning. I think it's really healing well. I don't mind having a scar. In fact, I've got one on the other side of my forehead from a car wreck 26 years ago. That scar didn't prevent me from getting married.... twice.I think it's truly amazing how quickly the body can heal itself. Today is exactly 3 weeks since I fell.Thanks again for all the well-wishes.edit: I've pretty much recovered from everything, except my jaw is still a little sore, and I've lost feeling on part of my forehead ( kind of in the middle of the reverse "c"). I don't know if I'll ever get it back.img_0313.jpg
Holy shit man.......it looks remarkably well!Glad all is good!

To be fair, that's healed remarkably well. You're lucky there's no further damage and that you didn't fall straight onto your eye or something. Doesn't even bear thinking about really.Keep drinking water though... yeah that's probably a good idea.

Too bad it healed so well.Guess you're going to have to preface each story you tell the ladies now with; "A few years back..."Although now it's much easier to expand on the 'details'I'm thinking when asked about the scar by a lady, you just need to respond with a simple: "It was my ticket out of the CIA special ops division. So I guess it was a good thing, I don't think I was going to live much longer."Then follow that with: "Enough about me, let's talk about you and how much you like me."I pity the poor woman who thinks she can withstand that line after that other line and the scar.

the scar looking not bad Bogie, but it will be there for life. Just enough to make the stories fun and interesting.

And for what it's worth:These are less than $20.js
Dammit, I knew somebody would catch that. Mine's been broken clogged for a while. I'm glad you can't see my ears in that pic.
  • 11 months later...

Bump.One year ago today I was laying around the house pretty banged up. FCP's sense of humor helped out a lot.Thanks again.

Bump.One year ago today I was laying around the house pretty banged up. FCP's sense of humor helped out a lot.Thanks again.
Can we see new pics of your scar all healed up?

Wow man, that's one crazy picture. Never saw this the first time around, glad everything ended up ok for you. It was a pleasure meeting you at the Ameristar last month, hope all is well. -William

Can we see new pics of your scar all healed up?
I've been too lazy to take one for you, but it's not too bad. Here's one from the Spring. My daughter was having a little fun with gravel...img_06821.jpg
Wow man, that's one crazy picture. Never saw this the first time around, glad everything ended up ok for you. It was a pleasure meeting you at the Ameristar last month, hope all is well. -William
Yep, it was a pleasure meeting you too William. FCP is full of good people, and it's always nice running into them. As for my 5th anniversary thread I was telling you about, I lost a key video I was going to post. When I eventually find it, I'll make a 5 year plus x days post. I hope you're doing well.