Selling Main Event Action

Can I buy some action in your beer pong game? I hear you're fairly good.
When you can just reach over and put the ball straight down into the other cup it's not too hard
When you can just reach over and put the ball straight down into the other cup it's not too hard
Seriously...what terrible rules. I can't believe the World Series of Beer Pong is such a crapshoot.
uhhh, how bout you clear up the situation where you allegedly scammed someone for a pretty large amount of $ before you go asking for main event stakes
popcorn.gif
uhhh, how bout you clear up the situation where you allegedly scammed someone for a pretty large amount of $ before you go asking for main event stakes
lol cause if i owe someone money its a scam?

i owe someone money from a stake, nnb posted to warn people. dk what he heard but me and the 3rd person agreed on what was gonna happen... nobody needs to post vouching stories or whatever. it will get cleared up.

ive done several swaps with pt, hes legit...
ya and ive done transfers with him too, just saying be careful.
i owe someone money from a stake, nnb posted to warn people. dk what he heard but me and the 3rd person agreed on what was gonna happen... nobody needs to post vouching stories or whatever. it will get cleared up.
ya i admit i dont know the situation fully, just trying to warn people because id feel bad if something happened and i didnt say anything

I'm starting to hate how everytime someone posts something about staking or backing or whatever, and there is always some type of controversy about someone rolling someone, or owing someone money or whatever.Why can't people just be legit and not have issues with other people?I think poker breeds certain negative sides of people generally and it sucks that people can't just be honest and straight up in their dealings with other poker players.I'm drunk kind of./rant

I'm starting to hate how everytime someone posts something about staking or backing or whatever, and there is always some type of controversy about someone rolling someone, or owing someone money or whatever.Why can't people just be legit and not have issues with other people?I think poker breeds certain negative sides of people generally and it sucks that people can't just be honest and straight up in their dealings with other poker players.I'm drunk kind of./rant
Every thousand or so posts you say something that makes sense and I agree with. This was one of those times.
Every thousand or so posts you say something that makes sense and I agree with. This was one of those times.
I had to double check his post count to make sure you were accurate. You were.

i dont no about pt special but i do no that backing or stalking the right person can be a vary smart decisiun,i have backed/stalked many of my children hear on FCP and it has always been a vary good experience four me where we have both made moneyusually its a stalking/coaching deal where i teach my children about reeds and am they're stalker as well,this is were the real deals are made lol ,im not looking four more children to stalk right now but i wnated to say gl to yuou pt in finding a seat at the mane event

i dont no about pt special but i do no that backing or stalking the right person can be a vary smart decisiun,i have backed/stalked many of my children hear on FCP and it has always been a vary good experience four me where we have both made moneyusually its a stalking/coaching deal where i teach my children about reeds and am they're stalker as well,this is were the real deals are made lol ,im not looking four more children to stalk right now but i wnated to say gl to yuou pt in finding a seat at the mane event
You had me until i saw it was fake.
POTD