2009 Wsop Event 56 - $5,000 Six-handed No Limit Hold'em

Event 56 of the 2009 WSOP is the $5,000 Six-handed No Limit Hold'em tournament and it begins at noon Vegas time today.I don't know if Daniel is going to enter since he's still alive in the Triple Draw.Edit: Daniel starting playing before the Triple Draw startedGood Luck to any FCPers who are entering.Updates as always are available at Poker Newshttp://www.pokernews.com/wsop/2009/event-56Daniel's Twitter Updates30 June 2009, 3:40 pmRealKidPoker: Goofing around in the 5k gambling. Moved in blind on the button got called. I had AA hahahaha30 June 2009, 3:42 pmRealKidPoker: Down to 2k tripled 3 times to 18k lol30 June 2009, 3:59 pmRealKidPoker: Incredible! All in with A10 preflop vs AK flop 10 10 J lol. 29k 30 June 2009, 4:07 pmRealKidPoker: 35350 in the NLH time to move. Doing a cool ceremony soon then the 2-730 June 2009, 6:18 pmRealKidPoker: Up to 40k now in the 2-7 at my seat in the 6 max with 31k30 June 2009, 6:32 pmRealKidPoker: 34k in the nlh and headed back to work in the deuce30 June 2009, 8:40 pmRealKidPoker: 44900 over in triple and break time. In my other seat w 2750030 June 2009, 8:49 pmRealKidPoker: Busted in the lh gambling with K2 vs 10 10

30 June 2009, 3:40 pmRealKidPoker: Goofing around in the 5k gambling. Moved in blind on the button got called. I had AA hahahaha30 June 2009, 3:42 pmRealKidPoker: Down to 2k tripled 3 times to 18k lol30 June 2009, 3:59 pmRealKidPoker: Incredible! All in with A10 preflop vs AK flop 10 10 J lol. 29k30 June 2009, 4:07 pmRealKidPoker: 35350 in the NLH time to move. Doing a cool ceremony soon then the 2-7

The pokernews update about Daniel was hilarious. Daniel wasn't lying when he said he was gambling it up in this event.

The pokernews update about Daniel was hilarious. Daniel wasn't lying when he said he was gambling it up in this event.
I left the cards out because I'm lazy but I think you'll get the point.Diary of a MadmanDaniel Negreanu has arrived. And everyone has noticed.It's another multi-event day for Negreanu, and he apparently has built a decent stack over in the other event, to which he is anxious to return. With another tournament to play, Negreanu is gambling it up in this one. Here's a recent wild sequence from Kid Poker:After a flop of , Negreanu checked from the big blind, his opponent bet 500, he check-raised to 2,000, and his opponent called. The turn brought the , and Negreanu instantly shipped his 15,000 into the middle and his opponent called. Negreanu had for the flush draw, and his opponent . "Give me a spade, or I go to my other tourney," said Negreanu with a grin. The river was the , and Negreanu was down to less than 2,500.On the very next hand, the button raised to 375, then Negreanu went all in from the small blind. The big blind folded and the button called, showing to Negreanu's . The board came , and Negreanu was back to close to 5,000.On the next one, Negreanu open-shoved all in blind from the button and the small blind (who had 30,000) called him with . What did Negreanu have? . (No shinola.) The board came , and Negreanu was up to nearly 10,000.On the hand after that, Jason Mercier raised to 375 from under the gun, Negreanu raised to 800 from the cutoff, Mercier made it 4,000, Negreanu shoved all in, and Mercier called. Mercier showed and Negreanu . The flop brought a jack -- -- and the turn was the and the river the . Negreanu was up to 20,000, and Mercier suddenly down to 4,600.Mercier would double up through Negreanu soon after that, knocking Negreanu back to 14,175. On the next hand, Kid Poker again open-shoved all in with and the player in the small blind snap-called him with . Another sweet flop for Negreanu -- -- inspiring him to jump on his chair. The turn was the and the river the , and Negreanu was up to 30,000.Like a tornado leaving a trailer park, Negreanu left after that hand, scampering back over to Event No. 52.

from the fluffster,Lost 5.6k w/ a running nut flush w/ AQh vs a full house 5 hands later I busted w/ QQ vs AA vs Mamood in a spot I can't ever consider folding

TOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILET TOILET TOILET TOILET TOILET TOILET TOILET TOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILETTOILET TOILET TOILET TOILET

hey look, phil once again managed to go from top 5 chipstack to busto befpre the day is over. how does he do it
Ask lampshade

I talked to him briefly last night after they ended play and told him Good luck.I'll ck it out when I head down to the sat area soon.

i know baxter is out there railing him. pretty sickkkk
lucky him sounds like fun Something to SeePlaying for a million dollars here, folks. Come take a look!Since the dinner break, the crowd on the rail has gradually built back up to 120 or more, with each of the remaining four players have his own cheering section. Now that the Ante Up for Africa event has reached its final table, we're hearing much less noise from the other side of the Amazon Room than we were earlier in the day. So now it's stretches of quiet as players make their decisions punctuated by occasional bursts of shouting and applause from all sides