Hellmuth Wsop Main Even Entrance

This is from his twitterSunday July 5 i show up to WSOP as 'Caesar: with 100 models, 11 muses w body paint, a chariot w 2 horses, and a drummer dropping rose petalsLOL! I take it he will be wearing a toga as well. Yikes.

Let's hope he remembers to hire a slave to whisper "Sic Transit Gloria" in his ear, like they actually did in ancient Rome.No, that doesn't mean: Sick ride, Gloria!It's Latin: All Glory is Fleeting

This is from his twitterSunday July 5 i show up to WSOP as 'Caesar: with 100 models, 11 muses w body paint, a chariot w 2 horses, and a drummer dropping rose petalsLOL! I take it he will be wearing a toga as well. Yikes.
Yea...what an idiot... :club:

sounds like someone needs a psych evaluation. :club: such a clownI guess maybe he figures he not getting enough attention lol

Lame as it may be, I am assuming that it is to promote the upcoming UB tournament series. I have seen commercials with him dressed as Caesar promoting this during the UB Best Damn Poker Show.I admit his entrances into the Main Event are lame, but I get a laugh.

Not only is Phil Hellmuth a great poker player, but he understood the nascent poker industry better than anyone and now occupies a position of invulnerable financial stability. From a psychological standpoint he is rare in that he is a compulsive gambler but he is able to reign in his impulses and manage his money properly. By contrast, Daniel Negreanu is spending more on prop bets than he is on entries at the WSOP.

Not only is Phil Hellmuth a great poker player, but he understood the nascent poker industry better than anyone and now occupies a position of invulnerable financial stability. From a psychological standpoint he is rare in that he is a compulsive gambler but he is able to reign in his impulses and manage his money properly. By contrast, Daniel Negreanu is spending more on prop bets than he is on entries at the WSOP.
Spot on...again
a lot of truth here though I would be stunned if Negraneau actually had money issues. He seems like his head is screwed on straight (for a professional gambler.)Hellmuth is just a fun caricature......I am sure I will enjoy hearing Norman Chad discuss this entrance on the ESPN telecast.
Obviously, Hellmuth didn't make DN's mistake and actually retained you as his agent and life manager
Spot on...again
So I take it, Balloon guy, that it is no different if Croesus were to lose 10,000 daricks or if a peasant were to lose the same amount? Perhaps you are not aware of this, but every system of currency is dependent upon the concept of relative wealth. If you do not believe that Phil Hellmuth is notable for his ability to accumulate and retain wealth within the gambling community then I am not certain what to tell you. You might consider resigning yourself to the fact that there is scarcely any topic in the world in which I could use your insight or advice.

11 muses? In what mythology are there 11 muses? 3 I've heard of. Even six in some variations. Usually it is 9, but 11? I call fowl. Birds must be the last 2.

11 muses? In what mythology are there 11 muses? 3 I've heard of. Even six in some variations. Usually it is 9, but 11? I call fowl. Birds must be the last 2.
:club: i almost peed myself sir.
Sheeeet! Ya'll are just haters - GTFO if you wouldn't want to roll in with 100 models. That would be awesome!
I like hellmuth like i like gohnorrea, but i gotta agree with this.This makes the "sport" a little more fun.If the "fans" wanted to take it to the next level, being told this ahead of time, some locals would make some posterboard signs KNOWING epsn will be taping this, flaming on him like "hellmuth blows goats.....i have proof". Or something far wittier that ESPN will show and "anti-hellmuthians" will laugh at.

I hope he goes out on day 1 again. Or makes it really deep in the ME.Either way, I want to hate seeing his coverage for a small period of time, or have it drag along so he can have an epic temper tantrum when someone busts his KK w/ AQ in a standard bvb hand.God, PH annoys the shit out of me.But I suppose his shenanigans are great for TV poker.

I like hellmuth like i like gohnorrea, but i gotta agree with this.This makes the "sport" a little more fun.If the "fans" wanted to take it to the next level, being told this ahead of time, some locals would make some posterboard signs KNOWING epsn will be taping this, flaming on him like "hellmuth blows goats.....i have proof". Or something far wittier that ESPN will show and "anti-hellmuthians" will laugh at.
Yep. I def am not a fan either but I am not going to hate a guy who has accomplished what he has. I think it's great someone can even pull off something like that! I would do the same thing in his shoes, lol. As the saying says, 'Play on Playa!'