Hey Spademan

make an argument or step aside
This is my thread, so rather than step aside, how about you go fuck yourself instead. If I want to talk about objectivism, I'll start a thread called 'Hey, Douchebags."
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youre on the right side here but realize that faith is not worthless, its evil. its negative, not zero. where there is the lack of reason, there is force and aggression, because reason will never amount to force with all things being reasonable. insert faith, and this all goes out the window. a reasonable society will never produce the inquisition, 9/11, nazism, or the cultural revolution. faith is the most well known way to bypass reason. I know you know all this but im just saying.
If you trying to say that if there was never any faith, religion, or spiritual beliefs, mankind woulda lived in peace and harmony, I cant buy that.
This is my thread, so rather than step aside, how about you go fuck yourself instead. If I want to talk about objectivism, I'll start a thread called 'Hey, Douchebags."
the truth is you have nothing to talk about. im sure youll still start threads though.
the truth is you have nothing to talk about. im sure youll still start threads though.
No, the truth is if I talk to another robotic randian disciple, spewing cultspeak, I'm going to hang myself. Seriously, Mormons are more fun to talk to.

hi, i'm ayn rand. i read nietzsche when i was in high school, got it wrong, and started fucking up his understanding of the world in book form and got rich doing it.shit, that would have been better as a joke account. damn laziness.

hi, i'm ayn rand. i read nietzsche when i was in high school, got it wrong, and started fucking up his understanding of the world in book form and got rich doing it.shit, that would have been better as a joke account. damn laziness.
Don't forget rape. She loves a good rape.
a pop-culture philosopher would be immanuel kant, because his thinking is whats popular these days. and as usual for most people, you cannot make any argument against ayn rand, you just regurgitate what someone else told you. if you value reason, you value ayn rand.
26315.jpg
nice.
for all the ayn rand hating that exists ive never seen a single person refute any part of her philosophy. considering you can easily do that with people like nietzsche, aristotle, plato, kant, or really any other philosopher, thats something to consider. everyone just writes stuff like this or calls her 'followers' a 'cult'. no explanation necessary. as usual. nietzsche may have influenced her in some vague way, but aristotle more so, by far. im thinking you dont know anything about nietzsche OR ayn rand, and probably are just repeating what a professor once told you.
for all the ayn rand hating that exists ive never seen a single person refute any part of her philosophy. considering you can easily do that with people like nietzsche, aristotle, plato, kant, or really any other philosopher, thats something to consider. everyone just writes stuff like this or calls her 'followers' a 'cult'. no explanation necessary. as usual. nietzsche may have influenced her in some vague way, but aristotle more so, by far. im thinking you dont know anything about nietzsche OR ayn rand, and probably are just repeating what a professor once told you.
Aynnie Rand was naive to believe that human nature would be trumped by capitalism.Greed, slothfulness and jealousy exist in this world. To think you can run a society ignoring this is almost as stupid as Karl Marx thinking you can control one.And John Galt was probably gay..but denied it in order to appease the board of directors.
Aynnie Rand was naive to believe that human nature would be trumped by capitalism.
ayn rand never said anything of the sort. im not even sure what this would mean. what do you mean by human nature?
Greed, slothfulness and jealousy exist in this world. To think you can run a society ignoring this is almost as stupid as Karl Marx thinking you can control one.
again, ayn rand never ignored greed, slothfulness and jealousy. you are utterly misinformed. her philosophy focuses on those first two traits significantly.
well lets see it
I refer you to good old post 51. If you want to hear arguments shattering much of randian philosophy, economic theory, aesthetic philosophy, they are all over the place. Instead of swallowing Randian thought dogmatically, how about you use that rational mind of yours to examine, objectively, the absurdities of her philosophy. But i am not going to give objectivism or you the respect even to debate you on it. Not because Rand is some insurmountable tower of thought, but because it's a boring ****ing conversation I've had about 30 times before with you fucking randist pod people. I had a rand phase too, when I was 16. And she was fascinating, at the time, but I didn't let her philosophy truncate my mind and stunt my learning, and I suggest you not do it either.
translation: i have no more argument. i was proven wrong and now i will make a stupid comment to save face.
See, this right here is why no one is going to debate you. Because you are a retarded child, and all you ****ing pod people just spew out shit like this. Nothing has been "proven" saying " I have no more argument" is false because there has been no argument. No one gives a shit enough about your retarded philosophy to argue with you.
See, this right here is why no one is going to debate you. Because you are a retarded child, and all you ****ing pod people just spew out shit like this. Nothing has been "proven" saying " I have no more argument" is false because there has been no argument. No one gives a shit enough about your retarded philosophy to argue with you.
there was an argument, though it was over quickly. him and i had a specific exchange. he questioned something i said, i proved his questioning wrong, he called me a child or something. this might be an arguing style you are familiar with. now you are wandering in here completely out of context, and making a fool of yourself. your post here looks much more like a childs than any of mine.
translation: i have no more argument. i was proven wrong and now i will make a stupid comment to save face.
lol.i find you stupid and childish and don't feel like engaging you in conversation. you aren't here to discuss, you're here to argue and attack in some weak attempt to feel good about yourself. i am in no mood to indulge your low self esteem.