Useless Poker Trivia

Mathamatically is it possible to win a 10000 person turney without ever posting a blind or ante?
this would mean once antes kick in you never lose a single pot. and with 10k people, there will be considerable amount of time with antes involved. mathmatically i dont know, but no
this would mean once antes kick in you never lose a single pot. and with 10k people, there will be considerable amount of time with antes involved. mathmatically i dont know, but no
Make it a Pot Limit event, and you don't have to worry about antes. Still, I'd probably win the Mega Millions lottery 50 times in a row before this would happen.

Yes.Let's say for arguments sake that the tables are 10 handed. If everyone but 1 person at each table is eliminated on every hand, the tournament would be over in 4 hands:First hand: 10000 start, 9000 eliminatedSecond hand: 1000 start, 900 eliminatedThird hand: 100 start, 90 eliminatedFourth hand: 10 start, 9 eliminatedOne left standing. If he was 5 spots off the big blind and there were no antes to start, technically he could win without ever posting a blind or ante.

Mathamatically is it possible to win a 10000 person turney without ever posting a blind or ante?
Without posting a blind or ante? You would have to win within one rotation..so I don't see how that would be possible.Without losing a blind or ante...I guess..it's possible? Though...very unlikely.
Yes.Let's say for arguments sake that the tables are 10 handed. If everyone but 1 person at each table is eliminated on every hand, the tournament would be over in 4 hands:First hand: 10000 start, 9000 eliminatedSecond hand: 1000 start, 900 eliminatedThird hand: 100 start, 90 eliminatedFourth hand: 10 start, 9 eliminatedOne left standing. If he was 5 spots off the big blind and there were no antes to start, technically he could win without ever posting a blind or ante.
:ts:club: