2009 Fchl 1&2 Entry Draft Thread

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 1, 3, 7, 11, 28, 39, 41, and 74. I traded a lot of cap and don't have anything resembling a team, so there's give and take here. I'm interested to see what the FCHL2 will look like when all of the offseason trades are said and done.

my list in the deuce is fairly extensive. i dont think anyone will out draft me next week.
speaking of the deuce, I almost pooped myself for the moment I thought you meant the FCHL was holding the entry draft next week.
I've been working on my draft list for the last 4 or 5 hours, lol.5 rounds of 15 is a hell of a lot of players to go into a fantasy league each year.
heh, i pretty much have about 50 players i would love to add to my farm team! shame i only have 4 picks
heh, i pretty much have about 50 players i would love to add to my farm team! shame i only have 4 picks
Yeah.So, I was working on it, when to hit CTRL+C to copy something, and I hit something else, and my whole Excel file disappeared, which included EVERYTHING relating to the FCHL, as well as a couple other pools. I tried to CTRL+Z to undo whatever the **** I did, but no good. All it did was flick to the other Excel file I had open, which was my Poker Log, looking like the FCHL one was closed. I went to open it again, but it said it was still running. Ok. So I close Excel, and it prompts me to save BOTH files, so I do. Now, I can't open my FCHL file. I even restarted the computer (which is the complete extent of my knowledge on how to fix computer problems), and simply nothing happens when I open it. Excel will open, and then nothing happens. The file is still there, I dunno wtf the problem is. But it won't open.I guess it's at least a good thing that I did most of my research with a pen and paper, for some reason.Any of you guys who are less retarded with computers have any suggestions?
I've been working on my draft list for the last 4 or 5 hours, lol.5 rounds of 15 is a hell of a lot of players to go into a fantasy league each year.
I've been working on my draft list for the last 4 or 5 months...lol. I have picks 12, 22, 24, 30, 36, 38, 49, 54, 59 and 60. I weep for 2-3 years from now when I have to start dropping prospects to make room.

Zach, try doing a right click on the Excel icon on your taskbar, then click "Move" and start messing with your arrow keys, the computer may think you're running multiple displays and has the open spreadsheet stuck on the other display. That's all I can think of.

Nope. :club:
Stupid question, but the spreadsheet isn't showing up as being minimized in Excel somewhere, right?I'm clutching at straws here, the only other thing I can think for you to do is put the file on a flash drive and try opening it on a different computer.
Stupid question, but the spreadsheet isn't showing up as being minimized in Excel somewhere, right?I'm clutching at straws here, the only other thing I can think for you to do is put the file on a flash drive and try opening it on a different computer.
Nope. Like I said, I restarted the computer, so if it was minimized, or hiding somewhere running, it wouldn't be now.

So who goes second overall in the FCHL draft? Does Dave continue his trend of taking a defenseman with a Top 5 pick for the third year running?

So who goes second overall in the FCHL draft? Does Dave continue his trend of taking a defenseman with a Top 5 pick for the third year running?
I think if davey doesn't take hedman, he'll go to me at #3.
I think the top 5 are pretty much a slam dunk, and I say this because I know who I'm taking at 5. It might be a reach, but he won't be there at 9 when I pick next.And it's not Brayden Schenn.
I think the top 5 are pretty much a slam dunk, and I say this because I know who I'm taking at 5. It might be a reach, but he won't be there at 9 when I pick next.And it's not Brayden Schenn.
well, now I'm just completely confused.we could totally start this draft today if davey would just PICK ALREADY. GOSH.
well, now I'm just completely confused.we could totally start this draft today if davey would just PICK ALREADY. GOSH.
has a date been discussed at all?Is Nell in FCHL 2? Im a little perturbed that FCHL2 is looking more organized than us this summer, thats ridiculous. And I dont even HAVE a draft pick!
Zach, system restore? I don't know if that would work. I have a feeling once a file is gone, it's gone? Maybe check recycle bin?
The file is still there, it simply won't open.It's not like I deleted it, I clicked CTRL+ something or FN or something like that, misclicked while trying to CTRL+C for copy, and it literally disappeared off my screen. I figured it just closed or whatever, so I opened it up, it said it was already open, and couldn't open without losing my progress, so I said no, cuz I had a bunch of new shit on it. Then I tried to do more stuff, ended up closing Excel, it prompted me to save that file, as well as my other file, so I did.Now I try to reopen it, and literally nothing happens.The file is there, it has a size and everything. It's not 0 KB or shit like that.
has a date been discussed at all?Is Nell in FCHL 2? Im a little perturbed that FCHL2 is looking more organized than us this summer, thats ridiculous. And I dont even HAVE a draft pick!
I have seen no discussion. I think they had to plan the draft much earlier because of the whole inaugural season thing. I think I owe you a draft pick for not letting me take Skille for Ruutu.
I think I owe you a draft pick for not letting me take Skille for Ruutu.
dont worry about it, soon your original wishes will be validated. anyway, if you DO give me a pick, you know exactly what Im gonna do with it.......
dont worry about it, soon your original wishes will be validated. anyway, if you DO give me a pick, you know exactly what Im gonna do with it.......
use it to draft patrik stefan?
use it to draft patrik stefan?
Only in the 90's! Do I look like someone who ever uses draft picks as anything other than trade assets in this league? Id swap that biatch faster than you can say Finnish Pissapalaioi.
Only in the 90's! Do I look like someone who ever uses draft picks as anything other than trade assets in this league? Id swap that biatch faster than you can say Finnish Pissapalaioi.
are you EVER going to draft again?you have picks left next season, pal. better get to work.