Ive been playing online at PokerStars on FullTilt for about 4 years now, started out when it was just a game to me, Im a lot more serious now. I wanted to set up an account with rakeback or something similar but it doesnt seem like theyll let you create a new username. IS there any wasy around this? I actually have 2 usernames on stars, one hasnt been used in a while, anyone know if this can cause any trouble.FCP Post Virginity = TakenIve actually been reading these forums for about a month now, thought id start posting.

Stars doesn't do rake back, they have a rewards program in place instead. If you're inquiring about rake back on full tilt then you can request it but from my understanding it takes forever to get going. If you open a new account they will close it fairly quickly from my understanding but there are several easy ways around it if you really wanted a new account.. I know several friends who repeatedly abuse the sign up bonuses my making deposits with the debit Visa's you get from corner stores like 7-11 and then transfer the funds to their primary account (which they do play on) and withdraw the money...

No rakeback on stars.If you already have a real money account at FT it could be difficult to get rakeback, but if you haven't deposited then I think you can get it. Generally you can only get rakeback on a new account, and if they know you have more than one account they will close one. Maybe your wife wants to start an account? wink wink, nudge nudge

haha ya thanks for the replies, i will look into getting rakeback on FT for sure. And ya, i created my second username on stars a while back to take advantage of the first deposit bonus and nothing ever happened to it. :club:

haha ya thanks for the replies, i will look into getting rakeback on FT for sure. And ya, i created my second username on stars a while back to take advantage of the first deposit bonus and nothing ever happened to it. :club:
Having two accounts is definately frowned upon, so it's probably not something you want people to know.Just have your wife or girlfriend open up an account on FTP to take advantage of the rakeback.

If you want to do the wife or girlfriend thing, or want to get rakeback on a different site. Check out the site in my sig or you can just PM me with questions.I actually will be putting a new room on there soon, which is on the Cake network, but without the cashier fees, which was the main negative for Cake.

If you want to do the wife or girlfriend thing, or want to get rakeback on a different site. Check out the site in my sig or you can just PM me with questions.I actually will be putting a new room on there soon, which is on the Cake network, but without the cashier fees, which was the main negative for Cake.
Cake no longer charges any fees against rakeback for deposits, withdrawals or bonuses.
Cake no longer charges any fees against rakeback for deposits, withdrawals or bonuses.
They still do the withdrawl fee though, right?At least the website still says so.So not against rakeback, but they still have the fee?
They still do the withdrawl fee though, right?At least the website still says so.So not against rakeback, but they still have the fee?
I withdraw using Moneybookers but I'm pretty sure they now do one check withdrawal per month with no fees.