Wow - Never Seen So Many Railbirds

I've been railing Annette_15 since round 8 (Full Tilt Sunday's 750,000 guarantee).With 60 left, she is third with about 400,000 in chips and the railbirds are all over the place.By my best count she has 11 marriage proposals, 3 roll in the hay offers, and countless numbers of wannabe poker players offering her $$ to "teach them" how to play.I guess this is normal for A15 railbirds, but it is really something to watch. BTW, I watched her enough to catch her with her hand in the cookie jar trying to push a guy off of a boat with 4/7 offsuit from the button (with literally nothing). It's rare she's forced to show cards -- that one was pretty dang funny! Set her back quite a lot (around 10th round) -- she got her revenge by busting the guy 4 or 5 rounds later.

yeah that's me big boy LOLhey A15 just got caught - shoved from the button and got called for 50k by big blindA15 shows 4/3 OFFSUITLOLvs. Q/4 offsuitand of course, the one with the mojo spikes a 3 on the turn - now up to 440k, and counting....

yeah that's me big boy LOLhey A15 just got caught - shoved from the button and got called for 50k by big blindA15 shows 4/3 OFFSUITLOLvs. Q/4 offsuitand of course, the one with the mojo spikes a 3 on the turn - now up to 440k, and counting....
Disgusting. And they ought to be ashamed of themselves...god damn hormonal sex crazed teens. You can email me nude pics at guitarselling123@gmail.com by the way.