Just a $60 45 man turbo for $767.26, so $707.26. I know it's not a huge deal for most, but felt great.
If I posted every time I did something that felt great, I would be posting after every shower and twice on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Those 45 mans are fun. I've been pretty much exclusively grinding $12 and $36 180 mans though, too many awful awful players make them ultra profitable.

I'll brag too I guess.....Today i've taken 1st, 2nd, 3rd and had 4 other min cashes in $12 180s mans.OBVS

I'll brag too I guess.....Today i've taken 1st, 2nd, 3rd and had 4 other min cashes in $12 180s mans.OBVS
Fwap Fwap Fwap...I mean clap clap clap.
Fwap Fwap Fwap...I mean clap clap clap.
sure sure sure
Had my biggest cash today too...$80 double shootout for 352...Now to move up in stakes so I can destroy my new bankroll.
The bourbon is making me do that too.
The bourbon is making me do that too.
Alcohol is a horrible thing.Makes you suck a poker...Makes you suck in bed...Makes you suck at driving...but give you the illusion that it is making you better at everything.
Alcohol is a horrible thing.Makes you suck a poker...Makes you suck in bed...Makes you suck at driving...but give you the illusion that it is making you better at everything.
QFT. On a side note, everything I am doing tonight, I am doing unbelievable at.
I tend to disagree.... always had a bit of a quick trigger withoutmay just be me
If I posted every time I did something that felt great, I would be posting after every shower and twice on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
El Guapo is in the running for funniest poster in the forum.
Congrats!Wins are great. Good job Sir.
Thanks!
El Guapo is in the running for funniest poster in the forum.
Fwap fwap fwap....ahhh.....ewwwwww......