Dn In The Poker World

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I AGREE WITH GMAN ON THIS TOPIC BUT AT THE SAME TIME I ALSO AM TAKING DN'S SIDE - only cause he might let me have pokervt for free gman can only give me oral pleasure so which is it , pokervt from dn oral from gman

I AGREE WITH GMAN ON THIS TOPIC BUT AT THE SAME TIME I ALSO AM TAKING DN'S SIDE - only cause he might let me have pokervt for free gman can only give me oral pleasure so which is it , pokervt from dn oral from gman
Everyone of your posts are just a convoluted mess.
The original idea I had was to create the most prestigious event in the world. Has dick all to do with TV or corporate anything!!! Mike Sexton created the TOC years ago to crown the Champion of Champions. It was a mixed game until the money then it switched to NLH. It crowns a unique kind of player. One that excels at both limit AND no limit. It was a unique, cool idea that got side tracked in year 2. A straight HORSE event isn't nearly as cool as a hybrid event that includes the need for NL skills as well.
Why not make the 50k tourney the 8 mixed game tourney instead? You could crown the best all around poker player while ESPN could still only show most of the NL Holdem hands.
Everyone of your posts are just a convoluted mess.
Every one of your posts is a convoluted mess.There, now it's not a pile of failed grammar.
Why not make the 50k tourney the 8 mixed game tourney instead? You could crown the best all around poker player while ESPN could still only show most of the NL Holdem hands.
now something that actually makes sense in this thread, wow
Every one of your posts is a convoluted mess.There, now it's not a pile of failed grammar.
someone else who fails at grammar besides me another wow :club:

Honestly... The only way the gmanshade saga would ever be resolved positively would be if Phil Hellmuth publicly admitted that gmanshade was his joke posting account on FCP.

Honestly... The only way the gmanshade saga would ever be resolved positively would be if Phil Hellmuth publicly admitted that gmanshade was his joke posting account on FCP.
A+
See Rose, we are meant for eachother.
<3 too bad your not 20 years older and ......lol
Every thread with gman or rose = TrainWreck1.gif
:ts
God, I think proper grammar is dead with this generation.And of course Rose.
:club:

as some of y,ou know FCP is like a family two me especially DANIEL he is like a son two me so i been giving things a good think or too up in the old noggin (my head),we can make everywon happy and play HORSE tournament with too final tabels and give too brace let'sone final tabel that is NL (NO LIMIT HOLD THEM) four televeision and for DANIELand one final tabel that is HORSE (HORSE) four the reel HORSE CHAMPIONi think this would make everyone happy,well thats just my too sense

as some of y,ou know FCP is like a family two me especially DANIEL he is like a son two me so i been giving things a good think or too up in the old noggin (my head),we can make everywon happy and play HORSE tournament with too final tabels and give too brace let'sone final tabel that is NL (NO LIMIT HOLD THEM) four televeision and for DANIELand one final tabel that is HORSE (HORSE) four the reel HORSE CHAMPIONi think this would make everyone happy,well thats just my too sense
Long overdue IMO...
Two true.This would make the too of us very happy. Go Rose!
post of the day
For anyone studying psychology.....this might be a great instrospective into the life of Southern Canadian trailer park residents. Might even make an HBO documentary. I really hate to sound like a dick, but how can any adult write like this?
For anyone studying psychology.....this might be a great instrospective into the life of Southern Canadian trailer park residents. Might even make an HBO documentary. I really hate to sound like a dick, but how can any adult write like this?
They can't, you may want to look at the number of posts from that account.
gooooooooddddddddd jjooooooooooobbbbb :club::ts:4h:5c
wvp....it still doesn't change my thought process. North America is falling behind in many areas. When posters who are using english as their second language are doing far better than native North Americans. that's got to wake some people up. You can act like it's not, but it's damn important. Someone please explain to me how you could ever hire someone who didn't have at least a high-school command of the English language for an important job. While I'm railing, the way people use then & than tilts me nore than anything. At least 50% of y'all say something like "i'd rather have AK then QQ in a pot" If you didn't notice, that's an improper use on then.. Most of you miss that regularly. I'm mightly drunk & totally open to flaming, but there is a lot of truth in what I'm saying. Can't we all try a little harder?