Ship_itt Final Table

tyty..took a tiny break from poker..tonight was the closest thing to a "session" that ive had in a while..feels good to final table first night back

lol deepstacks... /life.
ya, have to have a serious desire to grind to play these. especially at the $22 level?! def need to be able to grind these to be a winning online player... :club:

gl and tid

sighhhhhhhh...sooooooooooo bad..first stacks off like 70x with Jhigh fd, then gets 100+bbs in with 44 after its like 453bet...he played so bad the entire final table im completely sick about that 2nd place..

ya, have to have a serious desire to grind to play these. especially at the $22 level?! def need to be able to grind these to be a winning online player... :club:
broke?
broke?
i was joking toward vtlaxer because he told me my lack of desire to grind lower buyins is the "reason i am not a very winning player online"

congrats broseph.But you really need to have your own rail call for a deepstack before it even starts and then win it to be truly epic.I can't for the life of me remember who did that here at FCP, but it did happen.

i was joking toward vtlaxer because he told me my lack of desire to grind lower buyins is the "reason i am not a very winning player online"
gotcha. gg man.
congrats broseph.But you really need to have your own rail call for a deepstack before it even starts and then win it to be truly epic.I can't for the life of me remember who did that here at FCP, but it did happen.
Pretty sure that was KowboyKoop.