Thoughts  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What do u think

• Yes?
    • No?
    • Maybe so?

edit, **** mefinally realized why everyone says i cant post pollsi r retardyoda youre still a huge dbag

When is Bob supposed to contact me about writing up some sort of bio?Edit: I am of the understanding that I get a free hat too. God, I'm going to look so hot.

So when will we have an honor for the poster who has been here the longest and has not contributed anything of use to the forum? (I am looking for some attention here!):club:

So when will we have an honor for the poster who has been here the longest and has not contributed anything of use to the forum? (I am looking for some attention here!):club:
I've been here for over a year now, i believe, and i finally got quoted for the first time yesterday. Sure, it wasn't signature worthy but hey, we all start somewhere, no?
When is Bob supposed to contact me about writing up some sort of bio?Edit: I am of the understanding that I get a free hat too. God, I'm going to look so hot.
No hats for featured members :club:
I've been here for over a year now, i believe, and i finally got quoted for the first time yesterday. Sure, it wasn't signature worthy but hey, we all start somewhere, no?
yea
+10000

Ryan should not be the featured member this month because it is already almost the 2nd of June here and I will have missed out on at least 2 days of incredible street poetry. I'm going to be the first to lobby for him to be featured member of August.

Apparently I won't be July featured member. I'm not sure what my next step is after this. I feel heartbroken and distraught. I'm taking a vacation.