Rip Michael Jackson

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smooth Criminal and Thriller would have to be my favorites. Just good songs to dance to.On a side note..http://www.deadmichaeljacksonjokes.com/^ the internet is astonishing place...one day passes and they already have a website dedicated to it.
They probably had it ready. Whoever "they" are.I like a lot of Jackson Five stuff. Thriller is obv awesome though

Just listened to the 911 call. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31568341/ns/entertainment-music/I was kind of surprised the guy never said "yeah it's MICHAEL JACKSON GET HERE QUICK". He just said "we have a man here who isn't breathing". I guessmaybe he's thinking to keep things private, but my instinct would have been maybe they'll get here extra fast if they know its MJ (even though it shouldn't really matter).

@RobertBobson i heard he passed away. i certainly disliked the guy, but i didn't wish that he would go so young.2:10 PM Jun 25th from web in reply to RobertBobson-@RobertBobson yes, i was talking about Russ G dying, but i didn't care for M Jackson either, so it doesn't matter if it was misunderstood about 19 hours ago from web in reply to RobertBobson--If Brunson doesn't give a damn, nor do i.

I was kind of surprised the guy never said "yeah it's MICHAEL JACKSON GET HERE QUICK". He just said "we have a man here who isn't breathing". I guessmaybe he's thinking to keep things private, but my instinct would have been maybe they'll get here extra fast if they know its MJ (even though it shouldn't really matter).
Yeah, that was my first thought too... But I think his aides would be so conditioned to using anonymity to anyone outside the Jackson circle, it's probably like 2nd nature to not mention who it is.
@RobertBobson i heard he passed away. i certainly disliked the guy, but i didn't wish that he would go so young.2:10 PM Jun 25th from web in reply to RobertBobson-@RobertBobson yes, i was talking about Russ G dying, but i didn't care for M Jackson either, so it doesn't matter if it was misunderstood about 19 hours ago from web in reply to RobertBobson--If Brunson doesn't give a damn, nor do i.
LOL as a matter of fact, I'm Robertbobson. I tweeted yesterday, before MJ's death this " Did you know Russ Georigiev passed away. Did you send flowers?". The meaning of that, to the ones who don't know, is right before the WPT and Moneymaker, Russ G and a couple others came forward and said that they'd been cheats for years, and so had basically every good pro in vegas and LA, including Doyle and Chip. Well, Doyle was imfamously furious about this. So when he tweeted @RobertBobson i heard he passed away. i certainly disliked the guy, but i didn't wish that he would go so young", he did so right before MJ died, so on my twitter list it was mixed amoung MJ speculation, and looked like he was talking about MJ. It's was pretty LOL's all around ,really.

gg, wp, ulin all seriousness it unfortnate hes passed so early but he has had his fair share of medical troubles in the past few years. it is unfortunate his great achivements in music and performing have been overshadowed by the allegations of child abuse hes had lately. the world truly has lost one of the best entertainers we have had. also sad is how this overshadows farrah fawcetts death, she deserves respect as well and unfortunately the media wont focus on her at all due to MJ.

Over/under on how long it takes that **** Gloria Allred to crowbar her name into this story?
Speaking of that, about 40 minutes after he was declared dead, Al Sharpton had a press confrence at the apollo. Thank god we know what Al thinks about the loss of michael, while the body was still warm. The nation can't heal without him.
Funny how a 911 phone operator knows to take the patient out of the bed to perform cpr on the floor but a cardiologist doesnt?
The cardiologist was freaking 7 years old, man!!! Give him a break... what's wrong with you people. Seriously.
The cardiologist was freaking 7 years old, man!!! Give him a break... what's wrong with you people. Seriously.
You made up for some of your less-than-hilarious attempts earlier in the thread with this one. Funny stuff!
You made up for some of your less-than-hilarious attempts earlier in the thread with this one. Funny stuff!
Check the who died thread in OT, he had a nice one there.

Michael Jackson is not going to be buried or cremated but recycledinto shopping bags so he can remain white, plastic, and dangerous forkids to play with.

So one of the many things I've found interesting about the whole MJ thing, was the way the black community has embraced/outcried for him. Like, I had no idea he was THIS Beloved by the black community, this much of an icon. And it didn't make much sense to me. The guy had basically spent his whole life trying to look like a white woman through surgery, like to **** children (allegedly), and wasn't really very representative of the "black experience" in this country in any way ( to be fair, he's not representative of the human experience either, as he's probably lived the weirdest life of any american ever). So I found black america's embrace of him strange.... until I was listening to the Sports Guy's podcast today, and Chuck Klosterman (sp?) said something interesting, that I had never known..Billie Jean was the first MTV video with a black person in it. Prior to that it had been all white rock groups, new wave groups and pop groups. And that's a really big deal. I hadn't realized what an important racial figure he was. Not in the MLK sense, but in the normalization sense. The fact that he wasn't an overtly race conscious figure, that every race embraced him, was what was significant. IT's strange that Michael Jackson, of all people, could have been the force of normalization, but there it is.