Rip Michael Jackson

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, for one, am effected by MJ's death in no way, shape or form, and I'm really annoyed that it's all I'm going to hear about on the news for the next 3 months. Can't wait to see his funeral live on every news channel. And lol @ people upset about others burning MJ in the post-life... it's inevitable.

I avoided this thread, but came in for the sheer curiousity of how long it would take for someone to make a "kid" related post, and how long it would take for someone to reply negatively to it.4 and 6 respectively. Good form. LOLStopped reading at that point....but my 2 cents is that MJ is a lot like mike tyson. ****ed up from a lifetime of people using them for everything they are worth, and ultimately becoming products of their environment. I don't grant them full clemency, but you can't condemn them without putting a fair share of that burden on those that created them.I LOVE MJ's music, for better or worse. My god, lord willing, is one that factors all these external factors into one's judgment day. What the "final score" comes out to be, who knows.MSP

Reports coming in there was confusion over how best to treat Jackson in the last few moments:As Jacko was fighting for his life in the ambulance the doctor said, “I think we should start the cpr”, the paramedics said “no we should start the heart massage”, the driver said “No we should start an adrenaline drip”, then Jacko gasping for breath said “**** me, you wanna be starting something”
James you are swinging for the fences these days, nice work.
I avoided this thread, but came in for the sheer curiousity of how long it would take for someone to make a "kid" related post, and how long it would take for someone to reply negatively to it.4 and 6 respectively. Good form. LOLStopped reading at that point...
I stopped reading at this point. I figured it would be a good place to stop, since you didn't have the courtesy to read a thread you posted in, I think it's fair game not to extend the courtesy of reading your post .
I stopped reading at this point. I figured it would be a good place to stop, since you didn't have the courtesy to read a thread you posted in, I think it's fair game not to extend the courtesy of reading your post .
clearly entitled to that decision. :club:

So much less work typing when BigD just covers my thoughts for me. Well said, McGee. One question though: you have used the term "boy fucker" several times. I wonder if this is just for dramatic effect or if you think he has actually eff'd them. I always figured he was doing something inappropriate, definitely showing weird pictures and perhaps even some diddling, but for some reason I don't think he was actually penetrating them. Maybe I just have a hard time picturing that thing being functional. Sorry for the graphic nature of this post, and all due respect to MJ. I think those people who "don't get" why there is so much emotion surrounding this event are probably just not old enough to have consciously lived through what we did. It's hard to describe what his significance was to us as kids/young teens in the 80s. I don't think there has been a figure that inspired so much widespread fervor and and obsession as he did back then.

I don't see the big issue. If you enjoyed his music before his death, you certainly can still pop in his cd's anytime you please and enjoy it post-death, it's not like he had some huge hits he was working on that we'll never get to hear. The only difference now is that some creepy child molester won't be around to cause possible problems and TMZ will have to find more interesting news to report. flame_suit.jpg

I don't see the big issue. If you enjoyed his music before his death, you certainly can still pop in his cd's anytime you please and enjoy it post-death, it's not like he had some huge hits he was working on that we'll never get to hear. The only difference now is that some creepy child molester won't be around to cause possible problems and TMZ will have to find more interesting news to report.
My brother-in-law had tickets to two of the shows in London next month. So yeah, one tangible loss is that no one will ever see him perform again. But intangibly, I think much of the sadness comes from the finality of a loss that we really experienced gradually over a period of decades. It's the final rest of a chapter in our childhood. Kind of like when Lucas killed Star Wars.
One question though: you have used the term "boy fucker" several times. I wonder if this is just for dramatic effect or if you think he has actually eff'd them.
Iwas using it mostly for draumatic effect, as I have no idea to the extent to which he diddled with children, but I think, not matter what ever the case, it would fit the legal definition of rape...On a weirder note, check out these pictures from the MJ auction. HOLY SHIT, there is some creepy shit..http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulscheer/se...ith/3478337725/
My brother-in-law had tickets to two of the shows in London next month. So yeah, one tangible loss is that no one will ever see him perform again. But intangibly, I think much of the sadness comes from the finality of a loss that we really experienced gradually over a period of decades. It's the final rest of a chapter in our childhood. Kind of like when Lucas killed Star Wars.
LOL. I saw transformers 2 last night. I said to my wife, "I really didn't think that after jar jar binks that a director could make such a critical flaw by way of character selection in a movie again." Michael Bay CLEARLY begged to differ. AWFUL.
Kind of like when Lucas killed Star Wars.
Just saw the South Park about Lucas and Spielberg being arrested for raping Indiana Jones. If you have not seen it, do so. So amazing. Lucas and that storm trooper.....oh man. Gold.

Jim Rome just gave the most insincere MJ Tribute today on Jim Rome is burning. Jesus christ, this is what I'm talking about. Rome has spent basically his entire career ripping on MJ, just mocking him mercilessly, and now after he's dead, he has the nerve to him a warm send off? GTFO.

Chad Johnson of the Bengals said"This is as sad as 9/11"WTF is wrong with people. The dude had some hits in the 80s and 90s and slept with lil boys in the 80s 90s and 2000s. I just don't get why people are so upset. I feel for his kids that part is sad. The only part.

Chad Johnson of the Bengals said"This is as sad as 9/11"WTF is wrong with people. The dude had some hits in the 80s and 90s and slept with lil boys in the 80s 90s and 2000s. I just don't get why people are so upset. I feel for his kids that part is sad. The only part.
Hey, do you ever suppose that Chad Johnson is just a little prone to hyperbole now and then?
Well first off, I fail to see how that thread comes into play here, and am at least glad to see the majority of the people in that thread were able to see my posts as what they were, curiousity of a play that I didn't think was worth taking, regardless of the fact that it was +EV. I haven't really received much backlash in that regard.No substance in anything I am writing? I am truly sorry if MJ meant a lot to you and his dead has seriously affected you in some way, but I believe nearly off of my points are valid when I say it is kind of sad that society will put so much more value in the dead of a celebrity who was also a known Child Molester than in the deaths of people who actually matter. I really don't see how you can say that is taking a "cheap shot" at someone who died. I've made fun of MJ when he was alive, and I most certainly don't intend to stop now that he is dead.And BigD really didn't seem much more sensitive...

THIS JUST INMICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH DEEMED A CONTRACT HITFarrah Fawcett died and when she arrived at the pearly gates, she was offered one wish.Her wish: "To protect all the children of the world"couple hours later...Michael Jackson died...