Jc Alvarado Wsop Final Table Rail Thread

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Russian in the white hoodie is retarded w/r/t putting out the amount of chips when he announces his raise amount. chip tell?

The Russian in the white hoodie is retarded w/r/t putting out the amount of chips when he announces his raise amount. chip tell?
Quite possible, he got picked off again.

What is JC using as his card protector?I apologize if this has already been mentioned/asked in this thread as I have just started following.

What did you guys pick up on? Something about how he puts his chips into the pot? Maybe helpful info for JC if someone can get ahold of an FCPer on the rail.
What is JC using as his card protector?I apologize if this has already been mentioned/asked in this thread as I have just started following.
A lucksack...lolz
What did you guys pick up on? Something about how he puts his chips into the pot? Maybe helpful info for JC if someone can get ahold of an FCPer on the rail.
My guess is that if we picked up on it since this has been on live, he probably knew about if he played with the dude yesterday or the day before.