No relevant info on villain. Curious if anyone plays this much differently.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (7 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($1.73)Hero (SB) ($4.47)BB ($4.93)UTG ($5.58)MP1 ($8.24)MP2 ($8.58)CO ($4.79)Preflop: Hero is SB with Jspade.gif, 10spade.gif2 folds, MP2 calls $0.05, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.03, BB checksFlop: ($0.15) 9spade.gif, 8spade.gif, Aheart.gif(3 players)Hero bets $0.10, 1 fold, MP2 raises to $0.20, Hero calls $0.10Turn: ($0.55) 3diamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.20, Hero calls $0.20River: ($0.95) 10heart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.35, Hero foldsTotal pot: $0.95 | Rake: $0.06

No relevant info on villain. Curious if anyone plays this much differently.
I'm probably raising a limper with JT suited, but we are OOPI'm either reraising the flop or not playing JT suited anymore.A river call is pretty marginal, but not completely foolish.
I'm probably raising a limper with JT suited, but we are OOPI'm either reraising the flop or not playing JT suited anymore.A river call is pretty marginal, but not completely foolish.
Bump, bump, bump it up! Make it $.60 or more

pf is ok, i raise sometimes but calling is okbut for the love of god please 3-bet the flop. since you didn't 3-bet the flop i play the rest of the hand the same way you did

I probably make it a dollar on the flop after he raises. Time to play for stacks with that flop and your hand. That is the flop you die for with JsTs. By getting as much in on the flop as possible, it enables you to play your sets fast down the road, gives you the chance to hit what would be a disguised straight or flush that usually stacks your opponent, and you have fold equity most of the time.If he just calls, you can either check and see how he reacts or bet again, it's really player dependent.

Suppose I reraise to $.60 and he calls. Then how do you play the turn?
Well if he calls and that turn hits... lead out, you've still got 15 outs...But when a villain min-raises our flop bet, I think he'll either fold/4-bet a majority of the time...NoBBiR is right, this is the flop you're looking for with JTss

I can understand bet/calling otf. At this limit you'll be raised here often by any ace, and villain is going to felt it. Now you may say, well we should get it in since we're a favorite over some random ace, and that's true, but we can always draw cheaply to our draw, hit it, have villain drawing ~dead, and bomb his stackProbably should still 3-bet because our opponent doesn't always have an ace, so we do have slight FE, and we're OOP, making it much, much harder to control the pot size

Well if he calls and that turn hits... lead out, you've still got 15 outs...But when a villain min-raises our flop bet, I think he'll either fold/4-bet a majority of the time...NoBBiR is right, this is the flop you're looking for with JTss
We're ok with either of these options.
I can understand bet/calling otf. At this limit you'll be raised here often by any ace, and villain is going to felt it. Now you may say, well we should get it in since we're a favorite over some random ace, and that's true, but we can always draw cheaply to our draw, hit it, have villain drawing ~dead, and bomb his stackProbably should still 3-bet because our opponent doesn't always have an ace, so we do have slight FE, and we're OOP, making it much, much harder to control the pot size
i don't like this thinking but i understand where ur coming from. this is a click it back raise from the villian not a normal raise. if we are going to get villian to felt and ace then we need to 3-bet the flop not call a min raise. as standard rule and even more of a standard rule at the micro micros u need to get as many chips in when you are +EV. i'm not trying to draw cheaply to bomb villians stack. how am i even going to guarantee i'm going to get it. i can almost guarantee that my EV is the highest on the flop.and my only pot control thoughts are to get as many chips in the pot as possible on the flop
i don't like this thinking but i understand where ur coming from. this is a click it back raise from the villian not a normal raise. if we are going to get villian to felt and ace then we need to 3-bet the flop not call a min raise. as standard rule and even more of a standard rule at the micro micros u need to get as many chips in when you are +EV. i'm not trying to draw cheaply to bomb villians stack. how am i even going to guarantee i'm going to get it. i can almost guarantee that my EV is the highest on the flop.and my only pot control thoughts are to get as many chips in the pot as possible on the flop
You can guarantee that you'll get villain's stack because you know he's a micro-limit donk. We're slightly +EV on the flop; on the turn, w/villain drawing dead, we're like way infinitely more +EV. Of course you have to balance the times you have to c/f on the times you have him drawing ~dead. Just because a move is +EV doesn't mean it's the best possible move. I still think 3-betting's the best play, but I don't see it as a slamdunk "do this or you should quit poker" type of conclusion.

Do you really see him stacking off with an Ace if a third spade falls? The straight will be slightly disguised, but even micro donks will slow down when a third flush card falls.

You can guarantee that you'll get villain's stack because you know he's a micro-limit donk. We're slightly +EV on the flop; on the turn, w/villain drawing dead, we're like way infinitely more +EV. Of course you have to balance the times you have to c/f on the times you have him drawing ~dead. Just because a move is +EV doesn't mean it's the best possible move. I still think 3-betting's the best play, but I don't see it as a slamdunk "do this or you should quit poker" type of conclusion.
i didn't say it was a do this or you should quit poker conclusion. we are not stacking a lot of players if a spade hits the turn. there are competent players at micros. we want chips in when our EV is the highest and thats definitely on the flop and it's not slightly its marginally. what happens if we brick turn?way too many generalizations imo

on the flop, re-raise to something like 0.80 to 1, you want to get it in or to commit yourself to the pot.with such a strong draw, you should play it faster, it might scare your opponent and he might check back on the river if he have an ace-ragbut as played, I would agree to a call on the river. even if his bet size looks very "please call me" it can be a block bet too, it depends on vilain tendencies...but i think i'd call...lol

Do you really see him stacking off with an Ace if a third spade falls? The straight will be slightly disguised, but even micro donks will slow down when a third flush card falls.
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
Many micro donks cannot fold TP...they will slow down, in that they will stop betting and raising, but they will call big bets
+1111111111111111111111
btw I love the clock in your avatar; it's definitely the gayest and greatest thing I've seen on this forum
It's funnier given that there are more cards than hours so the king is just omitted.