Forum Auto-logouts

Have the forum settings been changed? I used to be able to stay logged in so long as I kept using the same computer and logged in once every ~2 days......Now this forum seems to log me out after I have been "idle" for ~10 minutes. This means that after stepping away from the computer for 15 minutes or after reading one long thread, once I return to the forum, I am now logged out. I assume that it is some beefed up security measures, but it tilts me to no end.

Have the forum settings been changed? I used to be able to stay logged in so long as I kept using the same computer and logged in once every ~2 days......Now this forum seems to log me out after I have been "idle" for ~10 minutes. This means that after stepping away from the computer for 15 minutes or after reading one long thread, once I return to the forum, I am now logged out. I assume that it is some beefed up security measures, but it tilts me to no end.
not happening here
not happening here
...hmmm, perhaps it's something in the latest Safari update. The strange thing is that I thought I was getting the same problems on my Firefox browser as well...This problem is not happening on the "other" forum, only on the FCP forum.
...hmmm, perhaps it's something in the latest Safari update. The strange thing is that I thought I was getting the same problems on my Firefox browser as well...This problem is not happening on the "other" forum, only on the FCP forum.
bingo. this started happening to me a few days ago after I updated Safari. however, it has stopped happening now... not sure if it was the next update or not, but I also tried deleting the forum cookies. (on the "other" forum we weakened the session policy -- so it wouldn't necc affect both forums)

it's been happening to me too, and it's driving me crazy.

I have a Mac at home and a PC at work. It is only happening to me on the Mac. I also recently updated Safari, so that must be it.

hmm... Is it Safari 4 your running ("World's fastest browser")? It seems to be a common problem across the web with it. Safari 4 uses a different cache system, acts like a local SQL server for faster loading times. Apparently it stores the cookies differently, I'm not sure if Invision has to release a new update to patch that or not. I'll let you know if I find something out.