Why do so many people feel the need to post their bad beats? This stuff happens to all of us all of the time and , lets face it, it's booring. If you play a lot online like some of us do, it happens almost every day.How come nobody posts when they put a bad beat on somebody else? We all do that too! "No b-a-s-t-a-r-d ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb b-a-s-t-a-r-d die for his country."General George Patton Jr

Is there a bad beat section....if not maybe add one and it will cut down on the poo poo.
Yes there is a bad beats section. I just wonder why people feel the need to share them but won't share the opposite!

Sometimes it's just cathartic to vent.I find that the only people who post bad beats are either new players or bad players though, so draw your own conclusions from that.

reading bad beats sucks, taking bad beats is worse, but putting bad beats on people is awesome! i realize why people play such crappy hands because it feel awesome putting a beat on someone, just makes me laugh and laugh. but yeah, pple posting bad beats are annoying

Sometimes it just helps to post about it. I don't post too often in the bad beats section (think I started 3-4 posts.) I normally just do it when I'm frustrated - helps me calm down sometimes.My latest blog entry has a semi-bad beat story in it as well :shock: Therapy I guess...

I'll be the first then...it's a psuedo bad beat...more like a lucky catchplaying a $100 rebuy tourny and I am very close to the bubble...low on chips and the blinds are killing me, we have gone hand to hand so the next person who drops will consolodate the tables, we are also 5 and 6 handed on the tables...I pick up 88 in 2nd position on the 5 handed table and push all in...lady on the button thinks for wahile and calls...hey I figure I am a coinflip...she turns over A-7 spades...even better!!! well the flop brings A-x-x...but two spades...shit!!! I don't have the 8 of spades either...1 out...turn 8 of GD diamonds....hell yeah, I double up and get 4th in the tourny....nice...-Matt

sometimes when your AAbombers are boated by 72os you feel absolutely compelled to tell someone about it...and preferably fellow poker players..so this would be the best place to "show n tell"it applies to much more than poker, for most ppl its just a natural human reaction to get some recognition for whatever reason

Just for the record, I don't think i've ever posted a badbeat. Although, it is a good way too vent. I would much rather post it on a message board than telling my girlfriend or friends, who hypothetically could kick my azz for telling them such a pointless story. Venting is a integral part of getting over it. I personally find other ways to vent. God help my my wall.

100th post, wooo hoooo.  Man I need a life.
you dont need a life till you hit four digits
I'm not making any comments on that one