July 2009 4.40 Challenge

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saving my last few games for the end of the month so i can see what sort of scores i'll need to swipe the top spot :)this has been pretty fun so far, and i'd definatley be up for another in a few months time :club:

About to play my final 4.40 of the month and God-willing quite some timeNeed some run good mojo because anything short of a final table and I don't have a chance

The dream died in typical 4.40 fashion...PokerStars Game #30705976802: Tournament #181007013, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level IV (50/100) - 2009/07/21 9:36:37 ETTable '181007013 12' 9-max Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 1: Exclusiva (3740 in chips) Seat 2: SpeedyG1905 (2265 in chips) Seat 3: PokerMokerr (1265 in chips) is sitting outSeat 4: unkn0wngrk (1575 in chips) Seat 6: Retrotilt (2000 in chips) Seat 7: gudsyngling (7740 in chips) Seat 8: Stiles2004 (1460 in chips) Seat 9: mikel graaf (7540 in chips) Exclusiva: posts small blind 50SpeedyG1905: posts big blind 100*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Stiles2004 [Ac Kd]PokerMokerr: folds sammono is connected unkn0wngrk: folds Retrotilt: folds gudsyngling: folds Stiles2004: raises 1360 to 1460 and is all-inmikel graaf: folds Exclusiva: folds SpeedyG1905: calls 1360*** FLOP *** [8s 9h 5h]*** TURN *** [8s 9h 5h] [3s]*** RIVER *** [8s 9h 5h 3s] [Ah]*** SHOW DOWN ***SpeedyG1905: shows [Jd Ad] (a pair of Aces)Stiles2004: shows [Ac Kd] (a pair of Aces - King kicker)Stiles2004 collected 2970 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2970 | Rake 0 Board [8s 9h 5h 3s Ah]Seat 1: Exclusiva (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: SpeedyG1905 (big blind) showed [Jd Ad] and lost with a pair of AcesSeat 3: PokerMokerr folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: unkn0wngrk folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: Retrotilt folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: gudsyngling folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: Stiles2004 showed [Ac Kd] and won (2970) with a pair of AcesSeat 9: mikel graaf (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)THE VERY NEXT ****ING HANDPokerStars Game #30705997955: Tournament #181007013, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level IV (50/100) - 2009/07/21 9:37:30 ETTable '181007013 12' 9-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: Exclusiva (3690 in chips) Seat 2: SpeedyG1905 (805 in chips) Seat 3: PokerMokerr (1265 in chips) is sitting outSeat 4: unkn0wngrk (1575 in chips) Seat 5: sammono (1705 in chips) Seat 6: Retrotilt (2000 in chips) Seat 7: gudsyngling (7740 in chips) Seat 8: Stiles2004 (2970 in chips) Seat 9: mikel graaf (7540 in chips) SpeedyG1905: posts small blind 50PokerMokerr: posts big blind 100*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Stiles2004 [As Ac]unkn0wngrk: folds sammono: folds Retrotilt: folds gudsyngling: folds Stiles2004: raises 200 to 300mikel graaf: folds Exclusiva: folds SpeedyG1905: raises 500 to 800PokerMokerr: folds Stiles2004: raises 500 to 1300SpeedyG1905: calls 5 and is all-inUncalled bet (495) returned to Stiles2004*** FLOP *** [Qs 3h 6s]*** TURN *** [Qs 3h 6s] [Ts]*** RIVER *** [Qs 3h 6s Ts] [Jd]*** SHOW DOWN ***SpeedyG1905: shows [9d 8d] (a straight, Eight to Queen)Stiles2004: shows [As Ac] (a pair of Aces)SpeedyG1905 collected 1710 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 1710 | Rake 0 Board [Qs 3h 6s Ts Jd]Seat 1: Exclusiva (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: SpeedyG1905 (small blind) showed [9d 8d] and won (1710) with a straight, Eight to QueenSeat 3: PokerMokerr (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: unkn0wngrk folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: sammono folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: Retrotilt folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: gudsyngling folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: Stiles2004 showed [As Ac] and lost with a pair of AcesSeat 9: mikel graaf folded before Flop (didn't bet)ONE HAND LATERPokerStars Game #30706022451: Tournament #181007013, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level IV (50/100) - 2009/07/21 9:38:33 ETTable '181007013 12' 9-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: Exclusiva (3690 in chips) Seat 2: SpeedyG1905 (1960 in chips) Seat 3: PokerMokerr (1115 in chips) is sitting outSeat 4: unkn0wngrk (1475 in chips) Seat 5: sammono (1705 in chips) Seat 6: Retrotilt (2000 in chips) Seat 7: gudsyngling (7740 in chips) Seat 8: Stiles2004 (2165 in chips) Seat 9: mikel graaf (7440 in chips) unkn0wngrk: posts small blind 50sammono: posts big blind 100*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Stiles2004 [Tc Td]Retrotilt: folds gudsyngling: folds Stiles2004: raises 200 to 300mikel graaf: folds Exclusiva: folds SpeedyG1905: raises 1660 to 1960 and is all-inPokerMokerr: folds unkn0wngrk: folds sammono: folds Stiles2004: calls 1660*** FLOP *** [Kh Kc As]*** TURN *** [Kh Kc As] [Jh]*** RIVER *** [Kh Kc As Jh] [6d]*** SHOW DOWN ***Stiles2004: shows [Tc Td] (two pair, Kings and Tens)SpeedyG1905: shows [Jc Js] (a full house, Jacks full of Kings)SpeedyG1905 collected 4070 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 4070 | Rake 0 Board [Kh Kc As Jh 6d]Seat 1: Exclusiva folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: SpeedyG1905 showed [Jc Js] and won (4070) with a full house, Jacks full of KingsSeat 3: PokerMokerr (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: unkn0wngrk (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: sammono (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 6: Retrotilt folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: gudsyngling folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: Stiles2004 showed [Tc Td] and lost with two pair, Kings and TensSeat 9: mikel graaf folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Okay. I need someone who is good with math. :PCurrently, I have 99 points through 13 games played. The leading team at this time has 587 points, while 4th has 495. So what would I need to average to get to 4th place's points and 1st place's points in the next 17 games?

Okay. I need someone who is good with math. :PCurrently, I have 99 points through 13 games played. The leading team at this time has 587 points, while 4th has 495. So what would I need to average to get to 4th place's points and 1st place's points in the next 17 games?
if we assume you need 500 points for 4th, and 650 for 1st:(500-99)/17 = 23.58 per game.(650-99)/17 = 32.41 per game.
if we assume you need 500 points for 4th, and 650 for 1st:(500-99)/17 = 23.58 per game.(650-99)/17 = 32.41 per game.

Okay, i got a problem,my stars account has been closed because of something my cousin has done, if i manage to cash in this thing would it be possible to get it shipped to some one else and them ship it to me on FTP or something, thats unless i manage to get this matter resolved of course, also means i probably wont be able to finish my last 5 games but its okay

Okay, i got a problem,my stars account has been closed because of something my cousin has done, if i manage to cash in this thing would it be possible to get it shipped to some one else and them ship it to me on FTP or something, thats unless i manage to get this matter resolved of course, also means i probably wont be able to finish my last 5 games but its okay
GG
Story?
if you win, we will ship wherever you tell us.
Story?
my cousin who had lived with me for a bit, had tried using random credit card numbers and stuff he got from the internet to get money on stars, i had sent him some money on stars,which he sent me back, and he couldn't explain to stars who these credit cards were etc, so they banned him,and because i had had transactions with him, i am supposedly linked to all of it and have been banned (he might have used my internet on stars while he was at my house so I.P addresses might have matched or something). He wasnt successful with any of the transactions from the cards, but its still bad anyways. Still trying to sort it out with stars, but i doubt i'll be able to get it sorted by the end of the month. anyways thats about it, a bit brief lol He's getting his ass kicked when i next see him. meh back to full tilt
if you win, we will ship wherever you tell us.
my cousin who had lived with me for a bit, had tried using random credit card numbers and stuff he got from the internet to get money on stars, i had sent him some money on stars,which he sent me back, and he couldn't explain to stars who these credit cards were etc, so they banned him,and because i had had transactions with him, i am supposedly linked to all of it and have been banned (he might have used my internet on stars while he was at my house so I.P addresses might have matched or something). He wasnt successful with any of the transactions from the cards, but its still bad anyways. Still trying to sort it out with stars, but i doubt i'll be able to get it sorted by the end of the month. anyways thats about it, a bit brief lol He's getting his ass kicked when i next see him. meh back to full tilt
Oh, so just credit card fraud. What a degenerate POS. I hope his dick falls off.MSP
Oh, so just credit card fraud. What a degenerate POS. I hope his dick falls off.MSP
LOL! yeah he's a ****
this is very tilting. if i had known you would have been done i woulda folded in my last 4.40 to get 3 more points! :ts
i bet it tilts me more than you :club:
This is one of the reasons why you should never let anybody use your computer to log into their account and you should avoid logging into your account from other than your own computer. This is especially true for young people and family members since those young family members might be idiots or friends with idiots who have done stupid things.It also points out that you should try and know who is transferring you money. I feel comfortable getting these transfers since even if somebody sending me money has an issue I have enough of a history with Stars that it won't effect me. There are many online sites though that I would refuse to receive a transfer unless that person was somebody close to me that I know isn't going to have a problem.
This is one of the reasons why you should never let anybody use your computer to log into their account and you should avoid logging into your account from other than your own computer. This is especially true for young people and family members since those young family members might be idiots or friends with idiots who have done stupid things.It also points out that you should try and know who is transferring you money. I feel comfortable getting these transfers since even if somebody sending me money has an issue I have enough of a history with Stars that it won't effect me. There are many online sites though that I would refuse to receive a transfer unless that person was somebody close to me that I know isn't going to have a problem.
Yeah, so true. I never thought anything of it at the time. I guess you live and learn. It's not like i wasn't comfortable with transfering with him,i mean he's family. but i never thought he'd try to use others credit cards, its just beyond me. Sorry if i cash and it causes any problems regarding getting money on FTP, hope you can understand the situation :club:
Yeah, so true. I never thought anything of it at the time. I guess you live and learn. It's not like i wasn't comfortable with transfering with him,i mean he's family. but i never thought he'd try to use others credit cards, its just beyond me. Sorry if i cash and it causes any problems regarding getting money on FTP, hope you can understand the situation :club:
You could have made this easier for all of us by performing more poorly in the challenge.
You could have made this easier for all of us by performing more poorly in the challenge.
haha! i'm a luckbox :club: