Shalom!I've been reading a lot lately (yea surprise eh). Just wanted to get a quick set of replies on what everyone thinks the 'must have' books to prepare for NLH Cash games would be. We'll skip the tourney only books for now. Please don't reply with "Daniels" or "all the books Mike had on the shelf in Rounders" :)Geoff

Shalom!I've been reading a lot lately (yea surprise eh). Just wanted to get a quick set of replies on what everyone thinks the 'must have' books to prepare for NLH Cash games would be. We'll skip the tourney only books for now. Please don't reply with "Daniels" or "all the books Mike had on the shelf in Rounders" :)Geoff
Mathematics of Poker or the NL 2+2 book that was written a while ago was good.
there are no good nlh cash game books.
I think a subscriptuion to a poker training site is much better
Agreeand good books for cash games : Super System, I Know there's only a chapter on NLH but it worth the price of the book.I'm reading the Theory of poker by david sklansky now and this book is sick...even if 80% of the hands examples are in seven card stud the book worth his priceI Know you don't want to ear about "daniel bla bla bla" but his book Power hold'em strategy is about half and half for cash games and tourneys, Todd Brunson, Erick Lindgren(2/3 of the chapter for cash games) and Paul Wasicka (shorthanded cash) have good chapters for cash games!
No love for harrington on cash? out-dated? too tight?
I thought those books sucked. Tourney ones are good though.I love Theory of Poker by Sklansky. Prolly learned the most from that.
They are coming out with a book and an eBook first for 6 max cash games.
Yes, Small Stakes No Limit is the eBook.It's very good.