The Game Is The Game

I am who I am

i'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick.
you wish you were humble with a big dick, :club:
  • 2 weeks later...

dont matter who did what to who at this point, fact is we went to war and now there aint no going back. i mean, shit, its what war is you know, once youre innit, youre innit.if its a lie, then we fight on that lie. but we got to fight.

dont matter who did what to who at this point, fact is we went to war and now there aint no going back. i mean, shit, its what war is you know, once youre innit, youre innit.if its a lie, then we fight on that lie. but we got to fight.
you are a very complicated individual
you aren't.
hey sal, you seem in a grumpy mood tonight. Surely there have to be a drunken single mom down by the river, drinking some busch that need their slightly rotund asses tapped?But since you're stuck here with me, I remember you in another thread, expressing some curiousity about twitter. Might I recommend, as a starting point, subscribing to this twitter?www.twitter.com/scottroland

I'm actually not grumpy at all; I'm in a pretty good mood. I'm just drunk. and tired as all get out.but this scott roland you speak of, I don't know him. who might he be?

I'm actually not grumpy at all; I'm in a pretty good mood. I'm just drunk. and tired as all get out.but this scott roland you speak of, I don't know him. who might he be?
World famous stunt man. Would you like to see his myspace?