No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($292)SB ($200)Preflop: Hero is Button with Aheart.gif, Qclub.gifHero bets $5, SB raises $19, Hero raises $42, SB calls $27Flop: ($96) 2club.gif, 6heart.gif, 7diamond.gif(2 players)SB bets $44This dude is on complete monkey tilt and his range should be veryyyyyyy wide PF, what do we do here?

If he's on super monkey tilt, and he's bad to begin with, whats wrong with just moving him in preflop?

I'm not sure if you read the HH correct or not. I did 4bet him from $21 to $48 so I did make the last bet. He's tilting but he's not like an idiot, he won't stack off pf with QJ or something. So shoving really hurts our equity in this hand, I doubt he'd call with AT, maybe though, but besides that and AJ we aren't getting called by anything we beat.By raising small we can balance bluffs (which we won't be doing much of right now, seeing as I never anticipate him folding), we can also give him room to shove some garbage, but most often/importantly we can have him call OOP with weak holdings in a bloated pot.

No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($292)SB ($200)Preflop: Hero is Button with Aheart.gif, Qclub.gifHero bets $5, SB raises $19, Hero raises $42, SB calls $27Flop: ($96) 2club.gif, 6heart.gif, 7diamond.gif(2 players)SB bets $44This dude is on complete monkey tilt and his range should be veryyyyyyy wide PF, what do we do here?
If he's that tilted, shove him PF and see the whole board or dump this and wait for a connection to shove.

This hand is the less interesting of the two. Shoving pf is not very good at all. I think the flop play is really interesting though, all options are up in the air for various reasons. Against most people, the standard play is to shove here.

This hand is the less interesting of the two. Shoving pf is not very good at all. I think the flop play is really interesting though, all options are up in the air for various reasons. Against most people, the standard play is to shove here.
I would think you would half to ship here I mean are you just going to fold after putting in a 4 bet and then check folding the flop when you don't hit.Calling is terrible (unless you just call call) because it is 1/4 of our effective stacks and we can no longer fold.I think shipping is your only option. Although I do hate that he is calling everytime he is ahead and I dunno about how often behind but not as much as you would like.

Like Nate said, I really hate 4 betting if we're just folding if we don't connect. I hate calling for a call down too. Shoving sucks because if he's tilted he's never folding anything he connected with and does he really call with worse...? Folding is shitty bleh.I dunno if in the situation I like a 4bet because this is the situation we're going to face so much. Unless we flop a pair or better we're basically effed postflop because he's on such monkey tilt that we're just basically playing for stacks postflop on any flop anyway... I guess that's why I justify shoving preflop if we're continuing (which we have too with AQ against him when he's in spewy donk mood), why wait to get it in in a guessing game postflop when we're rarely ever getting called by worse.

Tim, I think you should shove this flop. He's going to show up with a really random range which your hand fairs well against. That's if he's calling your 4bet with 100% of his 3betting range and I know plenty of monkeys who will. I'd be less willing to stack my hand on a 78J board.

I would normally shove this flop, but I thought it'd be cool to call and then call any turn. That's what I did, he had A6ss and owned me. I think my 4bet should be like $8 bigger cuz I know he's gonna call, I think I should shove over flop too, because he'd prob call off with like AT and such at that point.

I would normally shove this flop, but I thought it'd be cool to call and then call any turn. That's what I did, he had A6ss and owned me. I think my 4bet should be like $8 bigger cuz I know he's gonna call, I think I should shove over flop too, because he'd prob call off with like AT and such at that point.
Exactly. I think your raising strat post earlier in the thread is good against better players, but I would never ever ever basically minraise stations unless I had 1010+ that I could just play for value postflop.