Didn't MSNBC have to remove KO during the Election because he was too biased?
Again, because he is ultra biased, because he is ultra PARTISAN, does not make his politics ultra left wing.
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, because he is ultra biased, because he is ultra PARTISAN, does not make his politics ultra left wing.
I agree with you, but have you ever heard any main stream media source call KO a left wing news show? Have you ever not heard them refer to Rush Limbaugh as ultra Conservative radio talk show host every time they discuss him.
I agree with you, but have you ever heard any main stream media source call KO a left wing news show? Have you ever not heard them refer to Rush Limbaugh as ultra Conservative radio talk show host every time they discuss him.
sighs.. i don't know if I made this clear or not, but I'm not a big fan of the msm and I certainly don't have a hard on about monitoring what language they use about other pundits. Anyone with a working brain knows KO is democratic hack.
My step daughter has 3 kids, so I've been a grandfather for 18 years.My youngest who got married last year is pregnant. I drove her to LAX for a 1 am flight to Singapore to visit her husband who is getting shore leave in a couple days there.She was throwing up from morning sickness in the hotel room 10 minutes before I drove her to get on a 16 hour plane flight. We upgraded her to elite class so she could throw up in the nicer bathroom on the plane. I let her husband pay for the upgrade( only $250)Thanks for all the good wishes everyone.
Congrats man! :club: nothing better in life than a close family.
sighs.. i don't know if I made this clear or not, but I'm not a big fan of the msm and I certainly don't have a hard on about monitoring what language they use about other pundits. Anyone with a working brain knows KO is democratic hack.
Which may be why the main stream media doesn't seem to recognize this.
If Obermann was really an extreme leftist, they wouldn't put him on air on corporate television, because he'd be too controversial and get too poor of ratings.
could his ratings get much worse?