More Proof Of American Greatness

You guys were seriously lucky that for one thing Spain did not have Iniesta and that Villa was having an inexplicable off day.Well played though, even if Spain are a joy to watch, you guys probably deserved it in the end.

You need a sarcasm detector.
lol, yeah. I really hope the Brazil from Thursday shows up Sunday. Then, USA has a nice chance to win a tournament for once.....I know the Confed Cup is not a huge deal but it is good for the US to have a little confidence heading into 2010.If the good Brazil shows up, I think they will take advantage of Bradley's absence and that will be bad, bad news.

Hell of a game.

Maybe if they played soccer with body armor, sharp weapons and the occasional exploding robot, Americans would be interested. I guess it's just too dull otherwise...
this coming from someone that lives in a country which considers baseball a national sport......each to their own i guess
this coming from someone that lives in a country which considers baseball ice hockey a national sport......each to their own i guess
Merc is Canadian.
this coming from someone that lives in a country which considers baseball a national sport......each to their own i guess
Canada's national sport is lacrosse. You should check out a game sometime. Serious smashmouth stuff lol.
Merc is Canadian.
Yes, thx :-)
oh, my apologises.
No worries