Wcoop Tentative Schedule

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/2009/first-l...-20-046659.htmlHold onto your shorts, folks. Holding? Okay. Here you go.Forty million bucks guaranteed over 42 events.That's the first word we're getting on the 2009 World Championship of Online Poker.It probably comes as no surprise that the people who plan WCOOP just don't whip up a schedule in a couple of days in September. In fact, they're working on it right now. What's more, they want you to have a look at it before they start writing things in ink.That's right. PokerStars wants to hear from you as it plans for the biggest online poker series in the world.We have just been handed the tentative 2009 WCOOP schedule. Rather than sit here and love on it ourselves, we thought we'd put it in front of you as quickly as possible. So, here it is.The PokerStars WCOOP team is ready for your feedback. You can send your comments directly to wcoop@pokerstars.com. There will also undoubtedly be an ongoing forum discussion in the MTT community on the poker forum Two Plus Two. PokerStars routinely engages in conversations in an effort to give players their role in creating the best tournament series around.

When I clicked the link:I’m sorry the page you were looking for was not foundMaybe you will find what you are looking for here:Homepage Tournaments News homepage Media Gallery We aim to fix broken links within 24 hours.Thank you for bringing this to our attention.lol

Thanks! What is kinda funny was I was talking to a buddy last night about when this thing normally is. And bam! Now we just need the quailifiers to start coming!

They need higher buy-in mixed events and to move the $300 2x chance back one Monday since that's Labor Day, but other than that, it looks good.Also, they're not gonna have tiered events b/c it basically ruins the prestige of the WCOOP and is a terrible idea anyways. It's alright for SCOOP because that's its "thing", but it lowers the amount of fish taking shots.

meh,the high buyins suck, buy i might transfer some money onto stars and try and sattie into some LHE events , looks pretty good in general tho :club:

They need higher buy-in mixed events and to move the $300 2x chance back one Monday since that's Labor Day, but other than that, it looks good.Also, they're not gonna have tiered events b/c it basically ruins the prestige of the WCOOP and is a terrible idea anyways. It's alright for SCOOP because that's its "thing", but it lowers the amount of fish taking shots.
You're my hero, on both accounts.

It would be great if they ran it like SCOOP in so much as there would be Low, Medium, and High buy-in event.Would be great for a lower limit player like myself and countless others.

It would be great if they ran it like SCOOP in so much as there would be Low, Medium, and High buy-in event.Would be great for a lower limit player like myself and countless others.
read above, nononononoono