Tiger won't win.I'll take the field.

i like:zach johnson at 70/1 with willhill.comsean o'hair at 70/1 with willhill.comben curtis at 125/1 with willhill.comall these guys have been rolling this season, the first 2 have been super consistent on the pga tour and curtis has recently posted back to back to back top 10s in europe and his putting is about as good as you'll see outside of tiger.i'll be backing these 3 each way for sure.

what are the odds on Tiger winning?
Tiger Woods +190 on the individual odds pagebut then I sawT.Woods wins U.S. Open Championship +180 8:00AM (EST) 82 Field wins U.S. Open Championship -210 U.S. Open Championship - Top 5Thu 6/18 7:00AM (EST)Tiger Woods -180 U.S. Open Championship - Top 10Thu 6/18 7:00AM (EST)Tiger Woods -800 U.S. Open Championship - Top 20Thu 6/18 7:00AM (EST)Tiger Woods -1400
Tiger Woods +190 on the individual odds pagebut then I sawT.Woods wins U.S. Open Championship +180 8:00AM (EST) 82 Field wins U.S. Open Championship -210 U.S. Open Championship - Top 5Thu 6/18 7:00AM (EST)Tiger Woods -180 U.S. Open Championship - Top 10Thu 6/18 7:00AM (EST)Tiger Woods -800 U.S. Open Championship - Top 20Thu 6/18 7:00AM (EST)Tiger Woods -1400
coolio...anybody wanna make some bets? field is actually ridiculous IMO....almost never should be less than -300 to -350. Tiger really gets them bookies on the panic

booooo-urns.Rain delays on 2nd day please from now on so I can have a golf watching orgy on the weekend.Going to suck for a lot of players who have to gut out 30+ holes of golf tomorrow....

I hate whether problems in golf more than any other sport. It's so hard to follow the leaderboard since everyone's played a different amount of holes.

Tiger is 7 back with 11 holes to go (I think). Barnes is slipping and no one is really making a move. I don't think Tiger will win, but he will make it an interesting final round tomorrow.

Knew that winning score wouldn't be around -8. It's the friggin U.S. Open.Hell of a finish. Congrats to Glover, and welcome back to relevance, David Duval.
It's great to see double d playing well again.