Watch the STACKED E3 Trailer

Whoever created the trailer for Stacked did an awesome job! My favorite part is when Daniel says "see you at the tables" and turns and walks away; you can see the earring in his left ear glisten (cool effect).

anyone know a release date?
The latest word that I've heard is that it will be in stores this September. Until then, be sure to check the site every day as Kevin, Brandon, and I cover the important poker news from around the world.Barron Vangor TothPlanet Stacked News Editor

Barron, if not for just showing how small a world it is, I used to play, and am thinking about, getting back into Raw Deal. Was quite surprised to see you involved with this, that's for sure. :club:-Shawn K.

That's funny...My best friend Bruce Stark and I have been writing about poker on my site (www.BarronVangorToth.com) for a year or so now (me in my "Why Are You Wearing That Bunny Suit" and him in "Stark Raving Mad"). Admittedly, those essays each are 5% poker and 95% nonsense going on in our respective lives as neither of us has a "real job" so we putter about town figuring out things to do...However, because of that, I started writing almost every month in the 2+2 online magazine ("On the Edge" part 4 of 9 is the latest: http://www.twoplustwo.com/magazine/current/) which then led to writing poker stories for Planet Stacked and other writing at Gutshot (http://www.gutshot.com/poker-writers). Since I designed the best game ever (Raw Deal), how could I not also play the second best game ever (poker)? :club: If you used to play RD, by the way, the best time to get back into the game is now as Survivor Series 3 comes out early in July and it's a reprint of everything we did in the first four years. Anyway... enough random plugs, at least before the final one relevant for this site: www.PlanetStacked.comBarron Vangor TothPlanet Stacked News Editor

Since I designed the best game ever (Raw Deal), how could I not also play the second best game ever (poker)? :club: If you used to play RD, by the way, the best time to get back into the game is now as Survivor Series 3 comes out early in July and it's a reprint of everything we did in the first four years.
oh my dear sweet lord...i cannot believe i have just seen an outward plug for Raw Deal on here Barron.I just started playing in March (a friend taught me in exchange for poker lessons). It was my first ever venture into CCG-ing, and definitely a great game.Let me just say this to any other CCG players on here, if there are any, if you're looking for a new game to venture into for fun, this would be the one to play. Even if you know absolutely nothing about professional wrestling, this is a very solid game.BTW Barron, care to give any insight as to when the Unforgiven spoilers are going to be listed on the site? :D