Leaving For Vegas Tomorrow

Hi guys, Finally my trip is on the way, leaving tomorrow morning, takes me roughly 24h to get there. :(will go to Rio when I have checked in and register for 2k event if Im not dead tired.will also play 1500 dollar on saturday.

Hi guys, Finally my trip is on the way, leaving tomorrow morning, takes me roughly 24h to get there. :(will go to Rio when I have checked in and register for 2k event if Im not dead tired.will also play 1500 dollar on saturday.
Great to hear, safe travels.Is it your first time going Vegas/WSOP?What's your take on Vegas? Just curious to get the Euro perspective.Is it something you look forward to or is it just another trip?Have fun,Joe
Great to hear, safe travels.Is it your first time going Vegas/WSOP?What's your take on Vegas? Just curious to get the Euro perspective.Is it something you look forward to or is it just another trip?Have fun,Joe
I think its my 7th trip to Vegas. have only played a WPT prelim event before. Vegas is Vegas, only problem with WSOP is that this time of the year is the best in Sweden.I do look forward to it mostly because I can meet my friends from the the time when I was living in US.