$2.20 6-max Call The Shove?

Villain is pretty solid for the level, has not gone crazy, have not seen a horrible bluff from him yet.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00+$0.20 Tournament, 100/200 Blinds (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB (t2360)BB (t17642)UTG (t10030)MP (t13461)CO (t7988)Hero (Button) (t10546)Hero's M: 35.15Preflop: Hero is Button with Qclub.gif, Qheart.gifUTG calls t200, MP bets t800, 1 fold, Hero calls t800, 3 foldsFlop: (t2100) Jdiamond.gif, 3diamond.gif, 9diamond.gif(2 players)MP bets t600, Hero raises to t1900, MP raises to t12661 (All-In), Hero ?????Total pot: t5900

fold. i don't see what you can beat besides AJ; even if your up against just the Ad its a coin flip and your pretty deep to flip a coin for your whole stack. You said he's been solid and hasn't gotten out of line so you could already be beat and you'd be drawing slim to dead without at least the Qd

Meh, I think I fold here too - but the problem is that villain could easily be 3bet bluffing us here.Because of that, I think the better line is to flat the flop, and raise any non A/K/J/diamond turn.Actually, why didnt you just 3ball him pre? Hand plays easier that way.

I preferred to see a flop then to have to decide what to do if I'm 4-bet shoved on pre. That being said I agree that my flop raise was dumb, this is a very dangerous board. I trapped myself by not deciding what I would do if the 3 bet came, but at point in the tourney this is likely not air, which means I'm hoping for a race at best.

fold. i don't see what you can beat besides AJ; even if your up against just the Ad its a coin flip and your pretty deep to flip a coin for your whole stack. You said he's been solid and hasn't gotten out of line so you could already be beat and you'd be drawing slim to dead without at least the Qd
I agree 100%. At best you're up against AJ with Ad.