Bodog .10/.25 - 6 max - effective stacks are 100bbTwo limpers in front of me. I limp with 7c5c OTB.Pot = $1.25Flop comes 7s 5s 4hSb bets .75, bb calls, villian raises to $2, I...

What else to do... You are never folding, and there are so many potentially bad looking turn cards. Make it expensive and pick up the pot or force them to chase their draws. I think we are ahead ATM so, 3-bet hard, prepared to get it all in on that flop.

Bodog .10/.25 - 6 max - effective stacks are 100bbTwo limpers in front of me. I limp with 7c5c OTB.Pot = $1.25Flop comes 7s 5s 4hSb bets .75, bb calls, villian raises to $2, I...
Wow. We need a read on these people.
I 3 bet shove - too many draws. Unless you have a read on one of the villains that's relevant...
Yeah I shove there too. You call and you have the world calling behind you. Even against As6s, As4s i think its a flip, no? Someone check me on that. Set of 4's or a flopped straight are your worst case senario here.

No. Unless SB wakes up and shoves or something, but if it's just heads up with the raiser then you gotta take your chances here imo. Plus I'd raise to like $9ish.

Ive been thinking about this one too, its essentially the hand that takes me out of every tournament. The only thing that worries me here is the size of the villians raise. A $2 raise in that spot with with a bet and a call in front of him screams out to me like a nut flush draw setup where he hopes he gets a free card on the turn if no spade falls or a smallish reraise with an overpair to push you out and see where the sb and bb are at.

• 2 weeks later...
I've been thinking about this hand alot more. Can we raise to $6 and fold to a $25 all day shove?
Please don't raise here if you can't call a shove.FWIW, you should 3 bet/call shove here unless villains are supernits.
Please don't raise here if you can't call a shove.FWIW, you should 3 bet/call shove here unless villains are supernits.
yes... We limp 7-5 otb for flop like this, no?

I don't really limp the button, but whatever.As played... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^