"the 2008 Wsop Was Ivey's Greatest Hustle Ever"

This may have been discussed recently, but I mean really, he just broke Bobby's Room early this morning.Ivey gets 3 this year, for sure.

He's in some type of zone right now that no one can touch. He may be on a Karras(sp?) type run.
Yeah since Archie Karas was in the zone playing craps, and this has any similarity to Ivey's poker dominance.
Yeah since Archie Karas was in the zone playing craps, and this has any similarity to Ivey's poker dominance.
Well, to be fair, this run is keeping Ivey *away* from the craps table.. so in essence, it's almost like he's winning double. :club:
also since a couple million is the same as 40 million. he just won a couple tournies is all.
also since a couple million is the same as 40 million. he just won a couple tournies is all.
who let you post again?
Title says "...2008...", but isn't this 2009?
he's so 2008 you're so 2000-late.
Implying that he "sand bagged" in 2008 to escalate the braclet bets for this year...
Bink
What a prick! Nice finally meeting you sir. You're marginally better than I_fold at ultimate hold'em bonus.

Does anyone know anything or have a link to the rough terms of his bracelet bets this year? When he was at the first bracelet ft this year he said he had 2 mill in prop bets riding on a win. I also heard that he had a sick 2 bracelet stipulation with a ton more.Oh and I think he had 1 million on the Lakers last year, so AT LEAST that, probably more.

Does anyone know anything or have a link to the rough terms of his bracelet bets this year? When he was at the first bracelet ft this year he said he had 2 mill in prop bets riding on a win. I also heard that he had a sick 2 bracelet stipulation with a ton more.Oh and I think he had 1 million on the Lakers last year, so AT LEAST that, probably more.
on the live broadcast last night he said that he scooped all his bracelet bets, but didnt mention how much he won
interesting stat, Ivey does not have a NLHE bracelet
Not like he's never won a NLHE tournament with a large talented field. He did that last year or the year before.
Not like he's never won a NLHE tournament with a large talented field. He did that last year or the year before.
not like I said he hadn't before. get off Ivey's nuts bro.