Few limpers in front of me. I limp with 8c7c on the button. Blinds come along as well.Pot is $1.50 ish.Flop comes 9c 6d JdVillain 1 checks, bb checks, villian 2 bets $1.10.I call. Villain 1 calls behind me. BB and other limpers fold.Pot is $5 ish.Turn: KcVillain 1 bets $0.25 and has $10 behind. Villain 2 calls. I raise pot?

Turn is def a call. Flop might be a fold depending on how many villains there are. You might be up against flush outs here a lot or bigger straight draws and stuff like QK that owns you when you hit.

Yeah just call. You don't really want a ten any more so call it 12 outs. No reason to pump it up drawing to that.

Turn is def a call. Flop might be a fold depending on how many villains there are. You might be up against flush outs here a lot or bigger straight draws and stuff like QK that owns you when you hit.
I like calling on the flop because if I get another caller behind me I can put him on a FD type hand and if i'm the only caller, I can bluff the flush draw when it hits. Further, I get paid when my str8 hits and the flush misses because people put me on a missed flushed draw so often.It's one of my favorite plays in poker really. Works very well for me live, but maybe it won't online. That's my reasoning, but I won't be offended if you tell me why I'm wrong.
Pot is $5 ish.Turn: KcVillain 1 bets $0.25 and has $10 behind. Villain 2 calls. I raise pot?
Call, river a red 5 and shove like you have a busted FD and make $$$$$. Villain 1 almost always has a huge hand and min-bet to induce.
Call, river a red 5 and shove like you have a busted FD and make $$$$$. Villain 1 almost always has a huge hand and min-bet to induce.
Really? Whenever I have to call down these bets I always see garbage pairs with bad kickers that think they have some SD value. I didn't see that against this specific opponent, but I've seen it alot now. I geuss it's just read dependent.

Folding the flop would depend on stack sizes and the skill of your opponents, wouldn't it? To take some extreme examples, if everyone had $100 behind, it would be incorrect to fold if you felt you had a good chance of getting paid off well if you hit.If everyone had $1 behind, it would probably make more sense to fold this type of hand preflop, since the implied odds just aren't that great.You just have to be concerned of showing up with the smaller str8.Call the turn.