The Green Eggs And Ham Summer Breakfast

Cleveland at Seattle1 (J Sowers & E Bedard must start) Over 8.0 @ -120Pitcher details Risk: 50.00 Straight Potential Winnings: 41.67
Worked out well though, lol, because 5th inning and we are free-rolling right now as the score is 8-0. Good job John :club: You're clutch.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I met a young man from Finland today who brought this sport up on his own accord, and then I obviously told him about this. LOL

By the Player:Dan 7-4 (+78.42)John 4-2 (+75.37)Arp 4-4 (+31.44)Team GEAH 1-0 (+$10.70)Zach 2-3 (-$81.76)Ollie 1-3 (-$41.70)Sinc 0-2 (-$100.00)Chris 2-4 (-$106.00)Brent 1-4 (-$154.28)Ray 2-4 (-$172.11)Current Balance: $473.67Original Balance: $900.00Net: -$526.33By the Game:Women's Volleyball (under 18) 1-0Women's Soccer (under 17) 1-0Canadian Football 1-0Exchange Rate 1-0Horse Racing 1-0Badminton 1-0Men's Tennis 1-0Darts 2-1Men's Soccer 2-2Lottery Bonus Balls 1-1UFC 1-1Baseball 9-15Cycling 0-1Fish-o-Mania 0-1Cricket 0-1Finnish Pesapallo 0-1Irish Hurling 0-1Women's Tennis 0-1Rugby 0-2Golf 0-3Order:ArpChrisRayDanJohnBrentOllieZachSincJohn and Ollie are up.We don't always need to bet the 10%. I mean you are obviously allowed too, but please use your discretion when you do that. We really need to get back in the green.

We need someone to hit a hot streak. It obv hasn't been me...I could bet on coinflips with a fkin double headed coin and lose it seems. Let's go GEAH!!

By the Player:Updated just bc Ollie is the mother f*cking manOllie 2-3(+108.29)Dan 7-4 (+78.42)John 4-2 (+75.37)Arp 4-4 (+31.44)Team GEAH 1-0 (+$10.70)Zach 2-3 (-$81.76)Sinc 0-2 (-$100.00)Chris 2-4 (-$106.00)Brent 1-4 (-$154.28)Ray 2-4 (-$172.11)Current Balance: $623.66Original Balance: $900.00Net: -$276.34By the Game:Women's Volleyball (under 18) 1-0Women's Soccer (under 17) 1-0Canadian Football 1-0Exchange Rate 1-0Horse Racing 1-0Badminton 1-0Men's Tennis 1-0Formula One 1-0Darts 2-1Men's Soccer 2-2Lottery Bonus Balls 1-1UFC 1-1Baseball 9-15Cycling 0-1Fish-o-Mania 0-1Cricket 0-1Finnish Pesapallo 0-1Irish Hurling 0-1Women's Tennis 0-1Rugby 0-2Golf 0-3Order:ArpChrisRayDanJohnBrentOllieZachSincJohn and Ollie are up.We don't always need to bet the 10%. I mean you are obviously allowed too, but please use your discretion when you do that. We really need to get back in the green.

YEAH OLLIE!!!VERY nicely done. Love the F1 bet, great call. I gotta ask, why Hamilton now? Why this race, he hasnt done anything all year?
i've got a friend who knows his F1 and he told me friday that the McLaren was vastly improved and would be ready to compete today. I was then watching the build up earlier and they asked Eddie Jordan, who has been vastly critical of McLaren to date this season, 'who is gonna win?' and he said 'Louis by quite a distance'. Those two factors combined to convince me to make the bet. As it turns out Jordan clearly knows his stuff!
i've got a friend who knows his F1 and he told me friday that the McLaren was vastly improved and would be ready to compete today. I was then watching the build up earlier and they asked Eddie Jordan, who has been vastly critical of McLaren to date this season, 'who is gonna win?' and he said 'Louis by quite a distance'. Those two factors combined to convince me to make the bet. As it turns out Jordan clearly knows his stuff!
Your friend knows his stuff too. I used to love how Eddie Jordan raced, way to help out GEAH Eddie. I just read the qualifying recap, I didnt know McLaren was 1-2. Thats a nice line to get on Hamilton, 5.5-1. Way to find a great bet Ollie, keep it up!!!!
Your friend knows his stuff too. I used to love how Eddie Jordan raced, way to help out GEAH Eddie. I just read the qualifying recap, I didnt know McLaren was 1-2. Thats a nice line to get on Hamilton, 5.5-1. Way to find a great bet Ollie, keep it up!!!!
they were actually 4 and 6 on the starting grid but weight adjusted qualifying and practise sessions had them quickest overall. i'm not seeing too much i like for the rest of today but i am going to the sussex/warwickshire 20twenty cricket tomorrow so potentially get ready for another cricket sweat! lol
they were actually 4 and 6 on the starting grid but weight adjusted qualifying and practise sessions had them quickest overall. i'm not seeing too much i like for the rest of today but i am going to the sussex/warwickshire 20twenty cricket tomorrow so potentially get ready for another cricket sweat! lol
Nice job superstar!
Right, i am off to this game - hopefully it doesnt rain! More 20/20 cricket for you allMost Team 6s:Sussex +105 $40 to win $42game starts at 2.30 ESTsweat here: http://www.cricinfo.com/countycricket2009/...tch/383218.htmlgame is on tv here too so its probably on atdhe
2-2 yeah? Unlucky, I blame Joyce and Yardy.

1 (P Maholm & T Lincecum must start) Over 7.0 @ -110Pitcher details Risk: 50.00 Straight Potential Winnings: 45.46 Pitt/SFI don't care if it is Lincecum. Any game with Maholm pitching, the over/under should not be 7

1 (P Maholm & T Lincecum must start) Over 7.0 @ -110Pitcher details Risk: 50.00 Straight Potential Winnings: 45.46 Pitt/SFI don't care if it is Lincecum. Any game with Maholm pitching, the over/under should not be 7
I really like this bet a lot. I put a lot of money on this bet on my own account. 85% of the public are riding the under, over-value-ing Lincecum, and taking too much into account SF and PIT horrible hitting. This line is way too low, imo.

Good to see the hockey degens are still living it up.Just reread the whole thread after my summer absence. Great thread.