Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With two days off they should be able to make some adjustments. The problem isn't the Sedins or the offense, it is brutal neutral zone and defensive zone coverage. When you feel every time you turn the puck over it will lead to an odd man rush it is hard to get the offense going.

Very tired of people jumping off the band wagon. Cant even watch sports center or the nhl network for the next 2 days. Nothing but negativity everywhere. The worst is the hawks fans who before the series started had nothing to say. Games 1,2,3 even 4 nothing to say. Now its the series is over. Last time i checked it was the 1st to win 4 games. Wish i could just sleep till sunday and wake up about 3pm. Lets go boys!!! End it on sunday!!!

Very tired of people jumping off the band wagon. Cant even watch sports center or the nhl network for the next 2 days. Nothing but negativity everywhere. The worst is the hawks fans who before the series started had nothing to say. Games 1,2,3 even 4 nothing to say. Now its the series is over. Last time i checked it was the 1st to win 4 games. Wish i could just sleep till sunday and wake up about 3pm. Lets go boys!!! End it on sunday!!!
What about local sports talk radio? I cant even listen, turned to FM.

It was a predetermined ice scrape that happened to favour the Hawks, lets not get carried away.It was a great game. Vancouver outplayed chicago, but whenever Chicago did get a chance, it was always a premium chance, or a mad goal mouth scramble. Watching the overtime, it really felt to me like Chicago was going to win the game, even if they didn't have the puck much.I did think the hit on Bieksa should have been a penalty/suspension, even though Bieksa deserved it.

7th time a team has come from behind from 3-0 to force a 7th game.The previous 6 times teams are 3-3..

It was a predetermined ice scrape that happened to favour the Hawks, lets not get carried away.It was a great game. Vancouver outplayed chicago, but whenever Chicago did get a chance, it was always a premium chance, or a mad goal mouth scramble. Watching the overtime, it really felt to me like Chicago was going to win the game, even if they didn't have the puck much.I did think the hit on Bieksa should have been a penalty/suspension, even though Bieksa deserved it.
I thought the hit on Bieksa was pretty much the same as the Torres hit on Seabrook.
I did think the hit on Bieksa should have been a penalty/suspension, even though Bieksa deserved it.
The hit on Bieksa was pretty much just the Torres hit, without the interference.