Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

Yea they were talking about that on the radio. I am not sure what Chicago's depth situation is like on D but I think they would be crazy not have him in front of Loungo at least on the PP.
Word is that Coach Q has moved Big Buff back to forward. I hope Loungo is ready for for a lot of traffic in front of his crease.
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wait. A hard fought playoff series always makes new rivalries. 2 years in a row with the carryover it should be intense. Just hope there isnt any cheapshots from either side.

Nucks up 5-0Could be dropping the gloves soon
Yea probally be a chippy 3rd. Goal for the third period, not to hear that ****ing song by the Fratelli's!!!!!!!!

Good start. Freerollin on Monday with the split in their pocket. Yes I know that was not even close the the Hawks A game and they will be much better. Chicago just kinda disappeared after the 1st.

I think Lou has a problem with his glove hand. For the last few games he cant seem to pick up the puck on the ice. Looks pretty steady otherwise.
glove hand has been a problem since before olympics. see usa goal that sent game to OT.chicago was flat as pancake.canucks has had balanced scoring the whole season so it's not shock that neither samuelsson or burrows didn't score. after all there were 6 20 goal scorers and wellwood/ehrhoff each had 15.
What a blown oppurtunity
Had that sinking feeling too, Hope it's a wake up call.

They blew this series in game 2. Chicago got their confidence back and Loungo has been pretty bad since. Byfuglian is the MVP for his dominance in game 3 and for being a target for cheap shots in game 4. I dont expect the Canucks to beat Chicago 3 straight games.