Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is up with Andrew Alberts? Like for cereal? Like WTF?
Well, like, he sucks right, so, playing defense is REALLY hard when you suck, so then, like, he has to take a penalty or else guys just keep skating around him and scoring, so like, he gets mad right, cause he sucks, so then he plays dirty, and takes bad penalties. And then he sits in the box, and gets more mad at himself for being so shitty, and then he comes out and tries to make up for it with a hard hit, but then, he like, misses the guy causes he's still slow, and then they score. Then he gets mad and takes another dumb penalty, cause like, he sucks.Sorry, been watching that all year, or at least til March 4.

Gah. He sucks. He is going to cost me a lot of money. I have so many sidebets, playoff pools, and everything riding on the Nucks. Arp, what are you up to later tonight? Let's go to Cali, and break Andrew Alberts Legs. I'll do some kung fu stuff to knock him down, then you can put on the Armenian death lock on him. Then he won't play again. Then later since we are in Cali, maybe we can head to the OC, and hang out with Marissa and Summer.

Gah. He sucks. He is going to cost me a lot of money. I have so many sidebets, playoff pools, and everything riding on the Nucks. Arp, what are you up to later tonight? Let's go to Cali, and break Andrew Alberts Legs. I'll do some kung fu stuff to knock him down, then you can put on the Armenian death lock on him. Then he won't play again. Then later since we are in Cali, maybe we can head to the OC, and hang out with Marissa and Summer.
This is destiny my friend. There are rumours that Alberts will sit, Aaron Rome will play.Aaron Rome will soon become your favourite NHL'er. He's already mine, cause he won me a nice chunk of change a few years ago in a pool on the last day. And now, he will come thru for you, and you will cash in.Im in for OC, but I want Summer. I'd be happy to take out Ryan for you with my Armenian Sleeper Hold. I hate the dumb look that guy always has on his face...

anyone else catch this on TSN?Rule 74:If in the course of a substitution either the player(s) entering the play or the player(s) retiring is struck by the puck accidentally, the play will not be stopped and no penalty will be called.Interesting that the refs ruled that Bieksa touching the puck was actually either intentional, or gained an advantage. I didnt know the rule was so explicit about accidental touching NOT being a penalty.

anyone else catch this on TSN?Rule 74:If in the course of a substitution either the player(s) entering the play or the player(s) retiring is struck by the puck accidentally, the play will not be stopped and no penalty will be called.Interesting that the refs ruled that Bieksa touching the puck was actually either intentional, or gained an advantage. I didnt know the rule was so explicit about accidental touching NOT being a penalty.
I think it had to do with the puck changing direction and going back into the kings' zone.
I have no idea how Quick didn't get a penalty for cross checking Sedin into the goal post. So dirty.
Are you talking about the play where Quick got his mask knocked off? If so, Sedin went down pretty easy for a one handed push in the back.
they pulled Luongo? how bad was he?I just dont get it. Your only down by 2 at the start of the 3rd....why pull him?
He was sleeping on the 4th goal.

I think the Canucks are trying too hard to play 'playoff hockey' and are starting to run around a bit too much. Kings have looked like the better team for the last two games.

I think the Canucks are trying too hard to play 'playoff hockey' and are starting to run around a bit too much. Kings have looked like the better team for the last two games.
I still can't believe that was not a goal. Mike Murphy made the call from Toronto and then would not go on TV to talk about it?Luongo never impressed me as a goalie. When he was pulled, he just sits on the bench with the same look. The look is like I messed up again.
I still can't believe that was not a goal. Mike Murphy made the call from Toronto and then would not go on TV to talk about it?Luongo never impressed me as a goalie. When he was pulled, he just sits on the bench with the same look. The look is like I messed up again.
What are you talking about, he was on CBC like 4 minutes after the game ended.
What are you talking about, he was on CBC like 4 minutes after the game ended.
He was? I was watching CBC and they said he was not coming on. I then turn off the TV.I guess I missed it.