Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

I just really like LA's team and think there gonna be among the top tier of the confrence for the next 5 years plus. The nucks without Mitchel dont have anyone to stop Dustin Brown who I am real curious to see how he performs in the playoffs. And Doughty is probally the best in the league.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just really like LA's team and think there gonna be among the top tier of the confrence for the next 5 years plus.
lol, what they are in 5 years has nothing to do with next week. You have a much better chance with LA than Detroit and it's not even close. I would worry more about Luongo actually stepping up in the playoffs than who you are playing in the first round. Ders makes a good point as well about travel.Don't the Canucks have a better season record against the Kings? Have they lost a game? I think they beat the Wings once.
Didn't Luongo silence his lack of playoff stepping up with his Olympics? Or no?
sorry, I dont see how one has anything to do with the other. Thats like 1 series, as opposed to 4 gruelling rounds of having to steal games. And personally, I dont think Luongo was THAT amazing in the Olympics, to the point of stealing any games.Then again, I dont really feel like Luongo has a ton to prove. Sometimes the "big game/big time player" thing is overblown IMO,
Travel is huge for Canucks so this is a great team to get. Plus the Nucks are 3-1 against them this season. Best case for the Canucks.
Lovin all the games starting at 7pm PST too. Except the quadruple OT weeknight games.
sorry, I dont see how one has anything to do with the other. Thats like 1 series, as opposed to 4 gruelling rounds of having to steal games. And personally, I dont think Luongo was THAT amazing in the Olympics, to the point of stealing any games.Then again, I dont really feel like Luongo has a ton to prove. Sometimes the "big game/big time player" thing is overblown IMO,
Yea I really thought we won in spite of our goaltending throughout that tournament. Our D was just so dominant it didn't really matter imo. That said before this year I always thought Luongo really got a bad rap in that big game argument, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was awesome during the playoffs this year.

Lou failed miserably in one big game(game 6 vs Chicago). The other game that was his biggest was against Anaheim where I think he made like 65 saves before Anaheim got the ot winner. He was outstanding in the Dallas series that year too. That said he has looked horrible from the olympics on and I am deffinatly concerned. If he has a bad playoff it could get ugly.

Well Daniel is a Canuck fan tonight.15 April 2010, 8:35 pmRealKidPoker: I bet another 5k on Vancouver tonight. If they lose game 1 I'll be shocked.