Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

Where does Daniel play when he gets back?
I say Sedin/Sedin/Samuelson and reunite Burrows and Kessler with Raymond.Another 6 day hole in the schedule. They could have easily shed 3-4 games off that road trip from hell in the New year.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could a Canucks fan please tell me why Shane O'Brien is not fighting at all this year? What gives?
He isnt playing since Schneider got back. They have some depth on the blue line and should trade Bieksa before he is tottally worthless on the trade market.Playing good right now. I think the nucks need to get themsleves into a playoff spot before they are on the road for 2 months. Samuelson has been a good pick up.
What the hell is going on with Bieksa? No points in a 7-goal night? He seems to be rarely hitting the scoresheet, even when he was playing forward.
The truth is he really isnt that good. He has some flahes of brilliance but he hasnt been able sustain a high level of play. He makes poor defensive decisions and his offensive production has disappeared. On the plus side he did KO Fedor Fedorov
The truth is he really isnt that good. He has some flahes of brilliance but he hasnt been able sustain a high level of play. He makes poor defensive decisions and his offensive production has disappeared. On the plus side he did KO Fedor Fedorov
Thanks.
  • 3 weeks later...
that mason raymond... hell of a player.hell of a player.(he's up for sale in the FCHL)
He's got a hat trick so far halfway through a game against Calgary.Very good homestand and we are in playoff position now. Hopefully the roadtrip from hell doesnt go to bad.
  • 2 weeks later...
Bringing this thread into the new decade! Big game tonight. Win gives us the division lead alone.Let's see Burrows go for hat trick #3 tonight!GO CANUCKS GO!
hell of a game so far both goalies looking sharp and both teams are playing hard and physical 2nd intermission hope the third is just as good
  • 3 weeks later...

wow, the Nucks play great hockey and take the division lead and STILL no love from the hockey forum.I blame myself fellow Nucks fans...I've simply lost touch with hockey.

wow, the Nucks play great hockey and take the division lead and STILL no love from the hockey forum.I blame myself fellow Nucks fans...I've simply lost touch with hockey.
Blame WestCoastCanuck. He's a big Canucks fan, but he doesn't share much because he doesn't want the rest of the FCHL to be privy to his inside 'Nucks info.
Havent felt like posting much lately. Great couple of months which was needed. I think 16 points on the 14 game road trip is a realisitc attainable goal for them. Sedins are out of this world this year. Good to see guys who actually improve there game after getting the big ticket. I actually advocating letting them go if the cap number for the 2 got to high lol. As a duo there isnat anything better in the league. There almost phsycic on the ice together knowing where each other is gonna be without looking. If they can resign Kess the core is locked in for half a decade.Havent heard anything on Hodgson in awhile. Not good having such a serious back problem this early in his career.
saw this on twitter: "Sounds like Cody Hodgson may play next week! Finally..."
Hope he does. Sucks him losing almost a year of development at such a key age. Hopefully he has no lingering effects and is not rushing. One thing going for the situation is the Canucks dont need to rush him up to the big team.