Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rypien vs Gill made my night.
even tough Gill is not know as a fighter in any sense, to drop the gloves vs such a monster takes some serious cohones, respect.
With the jam packed schedule everyone complaining about I'm trying to figure out how the Nucks play only 1 game in the next week?
Nucks don't go full blown complaining until the Olympics roll around. it's seriously murder then. something insane like 15 straight road games.
Nucks don't go full blown complaining until the Olympics roll around. it's seriously murder then. something insane like 15 straight road games.
... With a 2 week break in the middle for most of the players. It's not an actual 15 game road trip.

I've been over this somewhere before. maybe here. it's an 8 game road trip and a 6 game road trip with two weeks in between. it means they get more home games everywhere else.edit: somehow I spent a very long time writing this post

Thats the problem though. They could have easily fit 2-3 more games in their first month with the gaps and taken some games off that 15 gamer. The Canucks should have recieved top priority this year for scheduling because they are sacrificing the most for the Olympics.
Thats the problem though. They could have easily fit 2-3 more games in their first month with the gaps and taken some games off that 15 gamer. The Canucks should have recieved top priority this year for scheduling because they are sacrificing the most for the Olympics.
That's not the NHL's problem.
Yuck Daniel Sedin out for 6 weeks with a broken foot. Isnt that always the way, never had a major injury then 4 games into a big contract and he gets hurt.
i think its pretty safe to say Henrik will be breaking his foot soon...
5 days between games but gonna spend 14 games on road in middle of season bump.Let's turn this around boys.
I'm guessing the guys don't wait in a hotel in Columbus for the last 2 weeks of February.

How many teams play an 8 game road trip this year? Or even a 6? We all get that there is a break between them. It's still 14 away in a row.. What do you want to call it? Back on the ice! Go Nucks!Edit: With a couple quick google searches I now find that a lot of teams have 6-7 game road trips and 1 has an 8 gamer (Chicago) Oopsssss. :club: