Dealing With Tilt

hey guys for like the past few days i just be running bad how do some u guys deal with this like trying not to tilt ur money away ?

COD4 always helps me.
Take a break...I've only learned this recently. When I am doing badly, even when I re-evaluate my game and analyze the mistakes I've made, I just can't seem to come back unless I take a little time off.Especially if you are running bad and just not getting the cards, take a break..even if it's only for a day or a couple of hours. Will help you out tremendously in the long run.

Taking a break has always helped me. Clear my head a bit. Try not to think about the bad beats and concentrate on what you've learned. When you're in a better mood buy in again.

yea i took a 2 days off still dont seem to be running good i think i am doing something wrong in my game but not sure what

hey guys for like the past few days i just be running bad how do some u guys deal with this like trying not to tilt ur money away ?
Slow down. Play better hands. Engage bad players more often. Use position better. Get some ice cream.

I don't very often tilt because of something that another player does. I max-tilt when I do something extremely stupid or slow play a big hand and let someone catch a draw. When I do something that I know I shouldn't do or I try to get cute with a big hand, it is really hard for me to gain my composure. The fact is, tilt is one of the aspects of playing poker that I love. I hate to be on tilt but I love looking back and admitting my own faults to myself.

When I'm on tilt it is painfully obvious, as I am generally found playing far to high stakes for my bankroll. Like today I was on the receiving end of some bad beats against total donks and I then thought it would be a good idea to play 25NL with a $110 bankroll. I was +$25 after four hands, but that's another story.

go to really low limits and play blind. Change the way you play. play super super super tight or super loose. never check or call. Raise or fold. change up the way you're thinking. play razz you'll never scream. Why can't I ever get shitty cards