My Espn Fantasy Pool Standings

This is an absolute white washing. My team is just crushing the competition. Gavin has 134 points, of which, 127 of them I earned for him!Daniel Negreanu: 406Gavin Smith: 134Lance Bradley: 110Mark Seif: 97Andrew Feldman: 81Bernard Lee: 72Howard Lederer: 47Dan Michalski: 44Dennis Phillips: 40Chops Preiss: 32Gary Wise: 2

i really think it would be hilarious if u shipped it for gavin by getting all but 6 pts for his team and beating everyone else. then he can stick it to ya... i mean u stick it to him.... i mean u two hug cuz u both pwned either or

i really think it would be hilarious if u shipped it for gavin by getting all but 6 pts for his team and beating everyone else. then he can stick it to ya... i mean u stick it to him.... i mean u two hug cuz u both pwned either or
wat? my arm is too small to comprehend this.

wtg Daniel, I am sure Gavin is whinning about it for sure lol.

I guess you drafted Ivey and Raymer, huh?
From a blog Daniel put up May 28th.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-jour...&ucat=&
OK, now to the fun stuff. My Prop bets:-my standard $200k bracelet bet with Ivey-a bet on Erick Lindgren and myself against Barry Greenstien and Jeffrey Lissandro for total player of the year points. That offer, of me and E-DOG against any two people you want is officially available and it's not to late to see either of us about getting a bet down. You can pick any tandem that doesn't include Phil Ivey in the mix.-Separate bets in the ESPN Fantasy Draft. My team against Howard Lederer's team, and my team versus Mark Seif's team. The point structure for the ESPN draft rewards $10,000 events heavily, so all around players are very valuable and that was my thinking going into the draft. Howard's team is the only other "good" team of the 11 based on the scoring system. Here are the three teams:Daniel's Team:Phil IveyJeff LissandroDavid ChiuHuck SeedDanny AlaeiJennifer HarmanAlexander Kostritsyn (if they knew who he was he'd go top 20 for sure)Freddie BonyadiHoward's Team:Barry GreenstienJohn JuandaDavid SingerEli ElezraChad Brown Nick SchulmanRalph PerryChris BjorinMark Seif's Team:Howard LedererTed ForrestGus Hansen (will play 5 events tops)David Benyamine (will play fewer than 5 events)Patrik Antonius (hates tournaments)Tony G.David Oppenhiem (has never played 5 tournaments ever at the WSOP in a year)Todd Brunson (doesn't wake up till 8pm everyday!)I'm free rolling against Mark for the most part and have a close battle with Howard's team