I was playing in a home HORSE tourney tonight and the following hands came up. We were playing Razz and were heads up. I had KK8866A and he had JJ8822A. I ended up bluffing to win the pot, but if I didn't I am assuming the A2288 is good cause 2s are lower than 6s. What if the boards were KK8866A and JJ9922A. Am I right in assuming 8866A is the winner cause you play top down, and the pair of 9s is the higher hand? Also, if the boards are KKJ8866 and JJ9922A the J8866 is still the best hand correct?

I was playing in a home HORSE tourney tonight and the following hands came up. We were playing Razz and were heads up. I had KK8866A and he had JJ8822A. I ended up bluffing to win the pot, but if I didn't I am assuming the A2288 is good cause 2s are lower than 6s. What if the boards were KK8866A and JJ9922A. Am I right in assuming 8866A is the winner cause you play top down, and the pair of 9s is the higher hand?
22J8A < 66K8Aand22J9A < 66K8AWhere < = less than, ie lower than...In razzle-dazzle just line up the 5 lowest cards and go backwards...

I don't think I asked the right question. If I had JJJ888A and he had QQQ222A, the A88JJ wins correct? And if I had JJJ888K and he had QQQ222A the JJ88K wins correct? Sorry before I used three pair when I meant to use trips.

I don't think I asked the right question. If I had JJJ888A and he had QQQ222A, the A88JJ wins correct? And if I had JJJ888K and he had QQQ222A the JJ88K wins correct? Sorry before I used three pair when I meant to use trips.
JJ88A < QQ22A

I don't understand how these 2 razz hands could end up playing a pot together, sounds juicy.Seat open? One time???????

I don't understand how these 2 razz hands could end up playing a pot together, sounds juicy.Seat open? One time???????
The guy I was heads up with was awful and would essentially call down till the river every time and then fold, basically not thinking about his hand until he had all 7 cards. I had two pair but they were disguised as down cards and so I was bluffing. I got three pair on the river. He folded and I won like I thought I would. Anyways, once I got thinking about who would win the three pair hand if he had called it got me thinking about the trips hand, thats all.